Colour: Black Victoria Blue|Size: Small|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I live in the far north of Scotland and go running three times a week. Even now, at the start of spring, evening temperatures can hover around freezing so for at least half of the year running tights are a must. I have a few pairs and have found these Ultrasport tights to be comparable to leading brands.

The tights are stealthy black in colour, they have a slightly fleecy feel inside and are smooth on the outside. The monotonous black is broken by nice, bright blue stitching and there a grey printed circles which function are retro-reflectors at night.

So, the tights look the part and, more importantly, they are well made and well thought out. The material feels like good quality, the stitching is good and the attention to detail is excellent.

There is a small, zipped pocket at the back that sits on the tailbone. This is good for keys and will hold an iphone (I can fit my 4s in there). This is pefect if you want to play tunes or track your run. There is also a lace running through the elastic waistband, I never use this but its there if you need it. The ankles are well thought out too, there is grippy elastic material exposed on the inside ankle cuff which prevents the tights from creeping up your legs. There are zips aid in putting the tights on and the zips also snap down, they don't flap around which, if you have tights that do that, are a total mare as the zips keep flapping into your ankles, very distracting and annoying.

I have been very impressed with these tights and would recommend them
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 10 March 2015
Colour: Black Yellow|Size: XX-Large|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are great quality running 'tights', although I'd be inclined to come up with a more gender neutral description for them. The ones I received are black and the overlooking stitching down the edge is a gold colour, really quite stylish. There is a small zip pocket on the back just about big enough to take a couple of keys. The waist is Elasticated with a drawstring. The pair I received – XXL-- measure 15 1/2 inches along one side laid flat and stretched, 19 to 20 inches. The elastic is quite thick: 1 inch deep. It wouldn't be an easy task to replace the elastic because it is stitched into the fabric of the pants. The legs have zips to each ankle and the cuff of the leg is elasticated. The inside leg measurement is 33 inches but it does stretch a little. The label reads that the fabric is 82% polyamide and 18% spandex and they are machine washable at 40°. These are nice quality running tights but I wouldn't describe them as XXL, more as XL or L. This is because I'm finding the elastic is a bit tight around the middle for comfort.
VINE VOICEon 17 March 2015
Colour: Black Palomagrey|Size: Small|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These running tights look nice and feel nice out of the packet - I was really impressed with the look of them as I opened my Amazon delivery..

Unfortunately it was a different matter when I tried to out them on!

I have a 32" waist. The size small should have fitted me. However, these are WAY off. I couldn't even pull them beyond my thighs. I would imagine that I need at least a couple of sizes bigger. Which given my measurements and the advertised measurements should not be the case.

I have given three stars for the look, feel and design. But I can't say that they are more than "ok" as I can't wear the things without the amputation of some rather important body parts.
on 3 February 2015
Used as thermals for skiing, worked well for the first few days but soon after the zip broke and started to tear away from the trousers themselves on one leg, the yellow thread also started to become very fluffy. May work fine as pure running trousers as the amount of stress they'll receive will be heck of alot lower but for skiing they just aren't worth it, get something zipless at the bottom and you'll have a much better time.

Aside from that issue when I first got them were suprisingly light, comfy and snug
VINE VOICEon 16 March 2015
Colour: Black Yellow|Size: Small|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am 5 foot 7 with a 30 inch waist and 30 inch inside leg. The small size of these tights fitted me very well. The legs were a little too long for me but because the fabric is stretchy it wasn't a problem. I think that if you had a 32 inch inside leg measurement these would fit you perfectly.

These tights are designed to be worn on their own. However, I preferred to wear them with a pair of running shorts over the top. The crotch area of the tights is quite padded so you could get away with wearing these without shorts without embarrassing yourself.

I have run with these a couple of times now on days when the weather has been very cold and I am impressed. They give you an additional layer of warmth without overheating. They are also very comfortable and I didn't feel scratchy or sweaty at any point during my run. The tights also have reflective dots on them so if, like me, you wear them when it's quite dark you can be sure that drivers will see you. Overall, I am very impressed with the quality and fit of these tights and would recommend them to any and all of my running friends.
VINE VOICEon 7 March 2015
Nice, snug (that maybe down to the size), soft on the inside running pants. Zips on the ankles and non slip elastic to stop them riding up from ankle to knee. A handy zipped pouch on the back, which is useful. These were nice and comfy on a short winter run, the fleecy inside kept the cold wind away. Be careful with the sizing though, these are very small - they even have a cord in the waistband should you need them tighter - not necessary in my case!

Recommended.
on 25 March 2015
Colour: Black Red|Size: Small|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Firstly I would say that you have to be a very small man to wear these, there is nothing in the fit or labels to indicate that these are mens rather than womens, they probably are unisex.
I am a size 12 5ft 2" woman & they are a very snug fit for me.
Having said that I did really like them, the material is comfortable with no niggling seams & does not rub in anyway.
They have zips at the ankle to ease taking them on & off & also a band of rubber to stop them riding up.
I found them comfortable temperature wise & they are breathable & very quick drying
The reflective pattern is a good addition.
Small pocket at the back of the waistband will hold a few coins/ a small mobile/ keys
definitely would recommend
on 17 April 2015
Colour: Black Palomagrey|Size: X-Large|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Very comfortable, stretchy high quality running pants that fit comfortably. Highly serviceable too as they are easy to clean and reasonably water-resistant to boot. There's a handy zip key pocket at the back [which also holds a small phone/mp3 player] and the waist is well elasticated with a drawstring as well. The zipped legs also have secure zips whose tags snap down so they don't flap about, which is great and shows pretty much everything has been thought about in the pants design which I like. What impressed me most of all though I must say is the level of comfort- they are nicely lined and all round you get the feel of a good quality, well thought out product. Would definitely recommend.
These running tights look and feel great, the fleece lining is a real bonus for those cold days. The draw back to these is the fit, they run small due to the strong level of compression and getting them on is a workout in itself.
on 6 March 2015
Very comfortable and warm, these tights also help keep everything in the right place when running! They look so small out of the packet that you think they will never fit but, in fact, they are quite easy to get on and stretch well.