Ultrasport Children's Ski/Snowboard Gloves
|Price:||£15.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£13.96 (47%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ultraflow- water and wind-proof, air-permeable
- Thinsulate® thermal technology
- High quality, reliable and modern mitten
- Colour: black/grey
Visit the Ultrasport Store
Explore the full range of Ultrasport equipment and clothing for fitness, running, cycling, skiing and more, all available in the Ultrasport Store. Shop now.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Ultrasport Functional Ski/Snowboard Gloves for Kids and Teenagers
With Thinsulate insulation
Water and wind repellent gloves for kids and teenagers, with Thinsulate insulation for perfect warmth
Thinsulate provides the best protection from the cold without the material being too thick. Warms even when damp and wet.
Thinsulate is extremely comfortable and gives you enormous freedom of movement. The fibres are very breathable, durable and low-maintenance.
- Latest collection
- Embroidered, understated logo
- Attractive colour combination
- Fabric is very water and wind repellent
- Thinsulate insulation for perfect warmth
- Robust, dirt-resistant outer material
- Material reinforcements in the palm area
- Optimal fastening thanks to Velcro
- Soft fleece cuffs
We have successfully produced ranges of products for sports and outdoor categories for many years. We distribute these products exclusively through Amazon under the brand name Ultrasport.
Discover more exclusive offers, great bargains, and product highlights--new each month in the Ultrasport product world.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They are not massively thick, but are very warm. A little pricey, but these will clearly last a long time, they will not get finger holes or lose stitching.