Customer reviews

Size: Small|Change

on 30 October 2014
I've worn these gloves 6 times and the stitching came apart on the right hands middle finger. Frayed stitching all around and velcro pulling away on right tab. I'm extremely disappointed and want my money back… shoddy craftsmanship!

See attached photos -->
review image review image review image
on 17 April 2017
Little bit flimsy around the seams especially at the finger holes. The end of the fabric is just cut across and doesn't look like it's been stitched so I wouldn't be surprised if one day the fingers start unravelling. The velcro strap is also really weak and comes off with hardly any effort
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 May 2017
Good quality product
on 17 July 2014
The material seems to be of surprisingly good quality and hasn't shown any sign of wear after a couple of weeks of daily use. The rubber on the palm side is very sticky, this can be a good or bad thing depending on your perspective! Quite comfy to wear. Some reflective material would have been a nice addition.
on 30 May 2017
Lovely. Very small! I can only just get the medium onto my small (for any other glove) hands.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 August 2014
Product as described
on 21 May 2013
Very good gloves for an ordinary biker. Looks good , good quality to use them during warm season. The jelly cushion really makes difference when you are cycling, it really eases your hands on the bike handlers. The service was really fast too! I received the item in two days only! Thank you!
on 19 July 2013
Good padding, comfortable to wear, no rubbing or chafe. Ok ventilation.I would buy this item again. Fast delivery. Good fit, I have very big hands but the large fit me fine.
on 25 June 2014
Gloves arrived promptly and I have been using them twice daily 5 days a week for about 2 weeks now.

Gloves are strong, comfy and breathable.

Agree with other reviewers about the padding not being very thick, but in my opinion it's better. You have enough to calluses and any repetitive action bruising, but not to much that your grip is affected.

The Padding is bubbled to give better grip and the sizing is quite good. I got a large (have about a 3.5" palm width) and they fit really nicely.
on 16 August 2014
For the price, I was certain these wouldn't last very long, how wrong I was. They've taken a beating since I got them and they look almost brand new! The gel grips are a lot more rubust than the standard rubber grips on most gloves, they're also a lot more comfortable as well, providing a nice cushion between your hands and the bike. They look good, fit great, and I can't complain about the price either.

See one answered question