Ultrasone - PRO 900 Headphones
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- S-LogicTM Natural Surround Sound Plus
- Dynamic principle, closed
- Frequency range 6-42,000Hz
- Impedance 40 ohm
- Sound pressure level 96 dB
- MU Metal bufferboard, reduced field emissions in accordance with ULE (Ultra Low Emission) standard
- Driver 40 mm titanium-plated
- Weight 295g (without cord)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Ultrasone <strong>PRO 900</strong> - Credo of sound
<strong>The black PRO 900 is our reference headphone for the professional sector and has already proven its high quality sound performance in practice all over the world.</strong>
These head- phones are the first closed-back PRO headphones of Ultrasone with the new S-LogicTM Plus technology. As all Ultrasone PRO headphones, the PRO 900 also comes with useful accessories. The PRO 900 ́s hard case is equipped with extra earpads with great isolation, detachable USC (ultra soft) cable and Neutrik connectors. The titanium-plated drivers guarantee unlimited precision in sound reproduction.
S-LogicTM Natural Surround Sound
ULE-Technologie & PRO Design
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted to keep the sound quality and isolation, but lose the inconvenience. These earphones delivered on all fronts. The sound is a lot better than the earbuds for the following reasons:
* The soundstage is surprisingly wide for a closed earphone. It's a little less wide than my open cup Grado SR80s, but you certainly couldn't use them in an office environment as everyone would hear your music; overall, the Grado's sound is eclipsed by these anyway
* The bass is powerful, which works very well for the music I listen to (ordered by the amount of time I spend, the main genres are: jazz, dance/electronica, alternative rock, pop and a little classical). The bass is well balanced and, to my ears, it never overpowers or dominates, but I can relate to why some reviews say the headphones sound a little warm
* There is more/better tonal range as these headphones are extremely detailed. This means you hear everything that's in the source music - if your source is not very clean, it'll probably be a pain to listen to - I have some old jazz recordings from the 1950s and 60s and these headphones expose every flaw. However, the upside is that for clean recordings, done at good bitrates, the headphones connect you with the texture of the music in such a way that you can, for example, almost feel the resonance of bass notes.Read more ›
The only downside is I had expected a hard cover carrying case - the case whilst rigid isn't quite what I expected but still sufficient for transportation purposes.
The headphone is acturally pretty light, what make it heavy is the carrying case.
Talking about how it sounds, to be hounest when I first listen to it, it doesn't sounds as how i have expected it would be.Probably it takes time to burn in.The depth of the music is really aupricing , and also the bass is so tight and strong.But what I dislkie about this headphone is that the vocal is too sharp which makes you feel kind of irretated.But I guess this will improve after 100hrs of burning in.
Overall i'll say in this price range this is really a must buy.(This Cost like £380 in my country)
The important part is the sound, as with all my headphones before I do anything with them I run a frequency sweep through them for about 2 hours to wear them in, I was impressed with the frequency range over all but now I'll move on to the cons.
They are great for in the studio but unless you are really really experienced don't try to gauge how things are going to sound for other people on other systems, while using these headphones because you really need to listen to all your music through them and realise just how bass happy they are, to the point where is almost ridiculous. The bottom end doesn't distort and sounds nice and warm but they are just so bottom end oriented and it really swamps the mids. All frequencies on their own sound great and if you listen to a really high quality audio file then you can get away with it, but for a fairly amateur producer, trying to get an early mix down sorted to move over to another system is pointless.Read more ›
As soon as I started to listen, I was amazed by the depth of the music. I noticed the difference between these and my old headphones right away. I heard parts that I had never heard before, from music I had listened to for years!
The bass is the best part, and some people say that the bass is too much, but I have to disagree and say that it is just right.
But I guess for all, their own. And this one is truely mine :)
(Sorry if I didn't give enough feedback on these, but I am no expert on the subject. I just got these, and they sound better and better everytime I listen to them).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These really are a great headphone, the bass is on point, vocals are nice, treble is a little recessed but the quality of the bass more than makes up for it at it's price point,... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Patsy D.
Very good headphones, after a bit of burn in, it sounds great. Lots of bass, recessed mids, but very good sounding overall. Earpiece sits around the ear, very comfy. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Mr. A. Hegedus