on 21 January 2015
Very pleased indeed with this purchase and I consider it good value for money. Super Bright as in the title. Certainly recommended and I'm hoping that its longevity will prove to be very satisfactory. If that continues to be the case then I shall remain delighted.
on 17 January 2015
I had one of these already and love it so I bought one for the Mrs. It's very bright, battery lasts for hours and the size is ideal for keeping in the glovebox....just in case.

Would I buy another? I already have!
on 23 July 2014
Just as described but battery runs down quick on full power
on 6 November 2014
5 stars for the torch, it is fantastic, I work in security so this meets all my needs, the large beam for the large very dark places and the zoom to focus on particular items, the battery charger is great too! The only small snag is the battery's are not very good, they do not last very long, however there is two and they don't take long to charge. Delivery was as expected, all in all I am more than happy with my purchase!
on 6 February 2015
Great little torch - very bright and great with rechargeable batteries. Quite a heavy / robust item. My one comment would be that there were no intructions!! I have yet to phathom out how to get the various settings. Just a printed insert with instruction would have made this a 5*
on 24 September 2014
Great value, with 5 mode settings. very bright with adjustable projection. Fast delivery
on 25 November 2014
The performance of this torch totally exceeds my expectation. In terms of size it's a bit chunkier than a mini mag lite but the quantity of light emitted it is awesome. It can be focused down to a "square" for long distance, concentrated illumination. The charger and the two rechargeable batteries mean you should never be let down. A veritable light sabre!
on 17 January 2015
Excellent product. Great for distance , makes finding house numbers easy if your delivering ! That's why I got it . Great value . Robust case . Compact , fits in my side pocket so handy to grab .
on 9 October 2015
Extremely good torch, I use it very often, batteries are brilliant and the fact that can be recharged is a complete bonus. Very good quality indeed - would actually pay more for the product.
on 25 January 2015
GOOD QUALITY STURDY LED TORCH - VERY BRIGHT - DIMMER FUNCTION AND STROBE AS WELL - ZOOM FACILITY - GOOD BATTERIES AND CHARGER - RECOMMENDED FOR WALKERS, OUTDOOR PURSUITS, FISHERMEN etc

See one answered question