Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Ultradex Sensitive Recalcifying and Whitening Daily Oral Rinse
|Price:||£6.08 (£2.43 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.42 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Clinically proven formula, developed for sensitive teeth. Dual powered by SensiShield® (hydroxyapatite) and iQ+ ActiveOxi TechnologyTM
- Recalcifies tooth surfaces and provides a protective enamel shield making teeth more resistant to staining and acidic food & drink
- Leaves teeth smoother, brighter, stronger and rejuvenated. Whitens teeth by gently oxidising stains
- The advanced UltraDEX technology instantly eliminates odour-causing compounds (VSC) and delivers 12 hours fresh breath confidence
- The alcohol free, mineral-based rinse with anti-bacterial action also helps to prevent gum problems, tooth decay and plaque
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
UltraDEX Recalcifying and Whitening Daily Oral Rinse is a clinically proven formula developed by dental professionals and a leading UK university for sensitive teeth. It contains hydroxyapatite, the key natural building block of teeth which recalcifies tooth surfaces leaving them smoother, brighter and less likely to stain and provides a protective shield over tooth enamel. The advanced technology within UltraDEX whitens teeth by gently lifting organic stains, eliminates odour-causing compounds to deliver 12 hours fresh breath and also kills bacteria that can cause gum problems, tooth decay and plaque. Alcohol free and safe for daily use with a mild mint flavour.
Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Chlorite, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Gellan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Limonene, LinaloolSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) Whitening - Whilst I didn't notice a significant enough change over the course of one bottle to say whether it was worth it or not just for the whitening effect, I am sure it was beginning to work. I didn't have brown and yellow teeth to begin with, nor do I have pearly whites now because of the Ultradex, but the improvement in colour was very slight but I can see it having a stronger effect if used to a longer period of time.
2) Sensitivity - There wasn't much change to the sensitivity of my wife's teeth after using one bottle of Ultradex. Again though, it might be a bit misleading of me to say my wife has sensitive teeth. She can eat hot and cold food without writhing in agony, but strong acidic fruits etc can cause mild discomfort and through one bottle we weren't convinced that it had made much difference.
An added bonus! - It is absolutely the best mouth wash I've ever used. Better than Corsodyl or Dentyl. Sometimes you see people on TV adverts licking their teeth and saying "wow, it's almost 12 hours later and I can still feel the freshness!" I cringe at those adverts. However, I can honestly say it still felt "fresh" hours later. If there's any reason I'm going to pick up another bottle of Ultradex, it's because it's the most effective mouthwash I've used.
From my point of view this has really helped with re calcifying some damaged teeth that were sensitive to bite on or with hot liquids. The whitening aspect of the product seems to work after a fashion, I only drink black tea and coffee so my lower front teeth always looked dark round the edges. After over a years use the discolouration is a lot less so if you stick at it you will get results. I have used this product in conjunction with the associated tooth paste so get both, not cheap but I will not be using anything else from now on.
I get both Utradex on Amazon Subscribe & Save to ensure I am never without. Highly recommend.
Would and have bought both again.
So far I'm really pleased - after a month of use the slight sensitivity I had seems to have gone - I certainly don't notice it any more. I haven't actually monitored how white they look but combined with whitening toothpaste I certainly don't have any beverage stains despite being a big coffee drinker.
The other great thing about Ultradex is that it's not alcohol based which I really prefer and it has a great minty taste; it certainly leaves your mouth feeling fresher than brushing alone. Definitely a 5 star product.
I found it a bit weird at first. It's not as liquid as other mouthwashes - or, rather, it is liquid but with bits in it. The best way I can describe it is 'chalky'. The flavour wasn't as strong as many other mouthwashes either, which isn't a bad thing in my opinion (some are rather overpowering). My girlfriend said the smell/taste was nicer than most that I've had in the past.
I used it once a day, before bed. The instructions say this is the most beneficial time, though you're supposed to use 15ml twice a day, at which rate the 250ml wouldn't last much longer than a week (eight and a half days). Neither I nor my girlfriend really noticed any whitening effect, but perhaps one bottle isn't enough for that to be noticeable, especially as my teeth aren't too discoloured to begin with. I did notice that, while using this, I've had hardly any gum bleeding, but I'm not sure whether that's down to this or merely coincidence, since it's only an occasional problem.
Overall, the stuff inside gets a thumbs up from me, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. Not only is it significantly more expensive than my normal mouthwash, but I also found that the bottle design left a lot to be desired.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Already a regular long-term user of original Ultradex, my teeth were beginning to look rather discoloured which I'd put down to frequent coffee drinking and more than the odd glass... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Julie D
This one has an artificial flavouring that stays in my mouth all night, can still taste it in the morning. I'll stick with the cheaper unflavoured version.Published 8 months ago by <OOoOo>
This will be 8 bottles I have purchased of this product so far and will continue to buy, as it does everything it says and at a reasonable price, less than I was paying for another... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Chunky
I am a big fan of the original Ultradex mouth rinse but wanted to try this one out as the whitening effect is more intense. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Mrs Universe
Been using for 9 months, can see a difference in tooth colour (am also using Ultradex recalcifying toothpaste). Minty flavour lasts all night!Published 12 months ago by AL FM
fast arrival,product does not burn mouth more than I can say for dr.s one.
lovely package,fast service,will use again.