on 16 July 2014
Just sent back my iphone 5c as it dont offer any more than my iphone 4
I have replaced the battery for a new one and fitted this case WOW ITS GREAT
FITS PERFECTLY AND MAKES ME WANNA WRITE HOW GOOD IT IS IN UPPER CASE
sorry thats better.
Could be the jelly beans making me hyper hahaha
Well it works and I'd reccomend you stuff apple iphone 5 keep your iphone 4 and get this really nice case
Enough said !
on 28 February 2014
This case is by far the best one I've had yet it fits perfectly and don't make the phone feel massive. I've been looking for a non plastic case for ages now and this is exacly what I wanted If u want a case that's not plastic and thin get this.
on 27 November 2014
Son pleased with this phone case. Seems to be good quality and has lasted well. Bit tricky to remove if you need to but apart from that it's great.
on 17 November 2014
The only good thing about this is that it looks good.
The first problem I found was that it is terribly hard to put onto the phone (risk damaging the phone). When it's on it dramatically reduces both the wifi signal AND the phone signal. Had to take it off after 2 days because of this, and that was one of the hardest things to do (didn't want to damage my phone).

I read all the reviews before buying.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
on 26 August 2014
It significantly reduces the 3G signal, which is anyway bad in UK indoors.
Waste of money!
on 5 August 2014
This phone case looks great and is perfect for protecting my iphone4s.Great service!!
on 12 September 2014
cover came bent, damaged. You can not use
on 7 September 2014
Good cover and fits phone perfectly but seems to block both phone and wifi signal. Great if you don't want to be contacted