- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: State University of New York Press; Reprint edition (2 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1438448848
- ISBN-13: 978-1438448848
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,720,489 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ultimates: Philosophical Theology, Volume One Paperback – 2 Jul 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
an interesting and challenging book. " CHOICE""
an interesting and challenging book. CHOICE"
..".an interesting and challenging book." -- CHOICE
About the Author
Robert Cummings Neville is Professor of Philosophy, Religion, and Theology and Dean Emeritus of the School of Theology at Boston University. He is the author of many books, including Realism in Religion: A Pragmatist’s Perspective; Ritual and Deference: Extending Chinese Philosophy in a Comparative Context; and Religion in Late Modernity, all published by SUNY Press.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com