on 4 August 2014
A silky, hydrating oil that gives a lovely glow without the grease.
on 27 July 2013
I used to work in the cosmetic industry so know all the big brands that have active ingredients in their products contain such a small amount that it simply cannot make a difference and what your buying is wickedly overpriced emulsions.
Never heard of the brand before but was looking for something with a good selection of natural and beneficial compounds, rather than the usual hyped up rubbish and this exceeded my expectations.
Very good value for money considering what you are getting and the amount required (very very little goes a long way)
Its oil based (but good oil, not bad oil) so may be unusual for those used to rapidly absorbed potions so bare that in mind, but don't fret it does get absorbed and in the morning you wont have a greasy face.
As I say about all face creams...its not a facepeel in a bottle, you wont look 19 again and need to accept that, but this oil is packed with epidermis friendly goodies that will take care of your skin.
on 25 July 2013
I really like this product, it smells quite nice, it goes on really nicely without leaving your face feeling greasy or oily, no mess on my pillow, and skin felt nice in the morning. I like it very much!
on 30 December 2012
I took a chance on this product as I had not previously heard of the company.It is rich and certainly good value for money. My skin felt great the next morning and after a weeks use my menopausal skin already looks less dry and tight.
on 20 October 2016
2nd purchase of this serum and will buy again, i use this at night and sometimes in the morning and it absorbs welk and have had no problem applying make up on top
on 15 April 2013
very nice oil makes my skin feel really soft. will probably buy it again when this one is finished. I will try some more of the products
on 27 August 2013
I like this, however I won't buy it again as I feel it is causing blackheads due to the greasy nature of it. If you don't have this problem it will be ok for you