- Save 15% each on Qualifying Items offered by Victoria Chart Company when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code VCHART15 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
The Ultimate Potty Training Reward Chart - Encourages Children to Use the Potty By Means of Positive Reinforcement
- A reward chart to help parents successfully potty train their child. Also includes instructions: '10 Positive Steps to Successful Potty Training'.
- This fun, colourful chart provides the central focus for both a parent and child to work from.
- Stickers: 130 smiley faces and 48 gold stars for doing exceptionally well (Stickers, if handled with extreme care, can be used more than once.)
- Supportive tips and guidelines are included to help you get the best result from your chart.
- Potty training requires patience and results do not always happen over night. Parent and carer involvement and dedication are key to the success of this chart.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Potty training can prove to be a messy business and the thought of starting it is a daunting one! We are The Victoria Chart Company, the leading developer of children's reward charts, and very familiar with this challenge of potty training. In this pack we have provided you with a complete reward system to help you on the road to having 'dry' children. Whether your child uses the grown-up toilet or happier on a potty, using this chart will provide the necessary focus. Contents include: 1 chart, 2 sheets of stickers, dry erase marker, sticky wall fixings and full instructions and guidelines to get the best results from your chart.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm happy to report that my son LOVES gaining a sticker each time he sits on his potty/does a no 1 /no 2 in them. He proudly shows his daddy his newly acquired stickers each evening and progress is going well.
I honestly believe a lot of the progress is down to the sticker chart.
A very good purchase, highly recommend.
Chart and stickers are of a good quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had assumed for this price that this would be something special. It really isn't. Would make my own next time.Published 1 month ago by Kenny Park
This has encouraged my two year old daughter to use her potty, really pleased with it. Would recommend if you are struggling with potty training.Published 3 months ago by ms leigh griffiths
Great sticker chart that had my little one confidently using the potty in a week!Published 4 months ago by K
Very colorful and we'll thought out chart to help my little one use the potty.Published 4 months ago by Sandy