on 9 June 2017
Brilliant piece of kit. Enables me to ride my horse with the Samsung S6 tucked neatly against my body. No flapping, twisting or annoying movement. I can now stop looking for clothes with zip up pockets and enjoy the summer.
on 16 May 2013
This is great for carrying my phone and Oyster card when I'm out. The straps tighten easily and stay secured, and it's not too heavy. I can't quite accept that I'm wearing a bum bag, but I imagine I'll either get over it, or style it out and pretend it's a 90s thing.
on 12 January 2015
perfect and a speedy delivery
on 15 June 2012
Does exactly what it should - comfortable and secure - holds a phone and keys and some money

Doesn't annoy when running - recommended
on 29 June 2012
I wanted a slim bumbag that would hold my smart phone and door keys while running and it does exactly that. I put my headphone cord through the open end of the zip.
on 25 June 2012
Just what I needed. It holds my phone and keys, so that I don't have to carry them.
Comfortable and looks good.
on 19 March 2013
Ran my first half marathon with it. No problems at all. Held my iPhone, cash and jelly babies. Comfortable to wear. No problems
on 13 March 2013
I bought this bum bag for running with my dog. After a couple of weeks the zip tag came off so it was hard to open the pouch. Amazon swiftly replaced the product. This one is also defective as the stiching has come apart between the pouch and the belt. Looks good. Perfect size.BUT...keeps breaking!
on 25 April 2014
A great waist belt to hold keys, tissues, phone or MP3 player etc. It fits really comfortably and stays in place whilst running - in fact I practically forget that I'm wearing it. It's a perfect size for my needs and I would highly recommend it.
on 15 January 2014
This comfy-to-wear belt can be worn with 'purse' to the front or back. Nicely padded to ensure no rubbing. Large enough to take MP3 player AND phone, a couple of tissues and an inhaler. Neat little hole for ear plug wire means that things can be zipped away for complete safety. Like thoughtful reflective dots and stripes on band to increase visibility for these darker mornings and evenings.

See one answered question