- Platform: PlayStation Vita
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS Vita)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 takes the epic battle to all new heights with 12 new characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, a refined fighting system, eight new stages and new modes.
The handheld edition of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 will feature online and local multiplayer, touchscreen functionality, NEAR and everything you would find in the PS3 version. In addition, the PlayStation Vita version includes a Spectator Mode and Replay function that allows players to watch or share exciting matches over wi-fi. PlayStation Vita exclusive Gold Herald colour options are also available for the characters. As an integrated option, gamers can use the PlayStation Vita as the "Ultimate Controller" to play the PS3 version of the game.
- Includes the complete console experience plus more!
- Touch Screen Control Mode - new control scheme based on the touch screen provides an easy and exciting experience for anyone to enjoy.
- NEAR costume sharing - features an exclusive Gold Herald colour option for all characters which are obtained through trades with friends.
- Heroes & Heralds mode available at launch - this free update is a separate mode that adds new and customisable features to online and offline gameplay. Players choose between two factions - Heroes or Heralds - and utilise combat enhancing Ability cards in a series of battles to help save the world or take it over.
- Spectator Mode and Replay Function - players can watch or share exciting matches over Wi-Fi.
- "Ultimate Controller" - gamers can use the PS Vita as a controller to play the PS3 version of the game through this exclusive co
The epic rematch looms in the distance as Ultimate marvel vs. Capcom® 3 prepares to take the battle to all-new heights. With new iconic characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, 48 characters included, a refined fighting system, eight new stages and new modes.
- The Ultimate roster: Twelve new legends from Marvel and Capcom join the fray, bringing the roster of characters on the disc up to 48, and a total of 50 with DLC.
- More legends: Includes some of the most iconic and celebrated characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, including the just-announced Frank West on the Capcom side and Rocket Raccoon from the Marvel universe. The revamped roster also includes Phoenix Wright, Vergil, Nemesis, Strider and Firebrand from Capcom and Nova, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider and Hawkeye from Marvel.
- Newly Balanced: Ultimate marvel vs. Capcom 3 offers re-balanced gameplay that will provide accessible depth for both newcomers and pros alike.
- Enhanced modes: After many fan requests, Spectator mode is now available as part of an overall improved online experience along with other new modes and enhancements.
- Heroes and Heralds: Available as free DLC post-launch, Heroes and Heralds is a new single player and multiplayer, team-based mode where you unlock brand-new abilities with upgrade cards, customize your favourite character with new powers and compete in groups as either Heroes defending Earth from Galactus or as one of Galactus’ Heralds.
- New Stages: Includes eight new stages, including tons of tweaks and surprises added to existing stages.
- PlayStation Vita: Ultimate marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PlayStation Vita will feature online and local multiplayer, touchscreen functionality, NEAR and everything you would find in the PlayStation 3 experience
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As a fan of 2D fighting games, I have to say I am impressed with the Vita version. It plays almost exactly as the Ps3 version, but now you can take it anywhere. It is great to play on the train, or even in bed. The rest of the family can watch their TV show while I sit with them and play as I would do with my Ps3.
As soon as you get confortable with the Vita, you will find that the distance between the buttons makes the gameplay very confortable.
If you are a hardcore player, just ignore the touch controls... makes the game way too easy. Also, I would recommend enabling the function to search online matches ignoring players using touch controls (sorry for newcomers... but it is not fair to be beaten by a guy who is just touching the screen really fast)
It's not the sort of game that is going to keep me glued to the Vita for hours at a time , as I'm more of a casual gamer when it comes to fighters. But it's a great game to just pick up and play, or dip into when you've got 20 minutes to spare. I haven't tried online as I don't have wifi set up yet.
Capcom make the best fighting games on handhelds, I thought Street Fighter on 3DS was very good, and now this has topped that as the best fighter ever released on a handheld, keep it up Capcom. I gave it 4 stars because I think there could be more to the single player side of the game, Mortal Kombat on Vita is going to offer a lot of single player content and a proper story mode, I would like to see Capcom do this with their fighters.
The online multilayer is also very good, very popular and the connection online is very good.
Well worth my money, great training for any Street Fighter game coming out on this platform!
Only gripe are the price of the add-ons, about 4 quid for a few costumes... rip off.
Most of all, very fun and put a smile on my face!
First off, let me say this: 60 FRAMES PER SECOND. I have to give it to Capcom here. For them to take a highly stylized fighting game with a lot going on at once and keep the smoothness for a launch title bodes well for the Vita. This game truly shows off the beastly capabilities of Sony's new baby. The graphics, while toned down just a tad (literally, not much at all), and the combo eccentric-ness a shade lower than the console versions does nothing to make the Vita version outstanding in presentation. I used this game to show off the Vita to my friends. Just taking out Zero (my main!) and hitting some combos in practice mode made them wow. The difference between the PSP and Vita in terms of what it can do is established greatly here.
You'll find everything you're looking for here with some added features. The story mode is here as well as a new figurine fighting mode. The new mode isn't much to write home about but it can be fun if not just a time waster. Capcom also brought along all of the DLC and your paid-for PS3 versions won't work here. Buy it all again or fire up the big boy to use it. I was a sucker and re-bought a costume pack so I can play Zero as Mega Man X.
A new touch control mode is added to allow newcomers and lazy people to pull off huge combos and specials with ease.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good game & even better when you play ad-hoc against a friendPublished on 27 Nov. 2014 by Phillip Neblett
Fantastic port to the vita, controls are really easy to use and you can fine tune your controls to suit your play style. Read morePublished on 21 Mar. 2014 by Neil
I choose this product, because all of my friends around me use that guy. There is no doubt that the quality is perfect and durable. I love it!!!!!!Published on 9 Feb. 2014 by QIPENG DAI