- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Guns, Pistols, Revolvers and Machine Guns: A Comprehensive Chronology of Firearms with Full Technical Specification, ... Photographs and Diagrams (2 Book Slipcase) Hardcover – 22 Sep 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Anthony North has written and lectured widely on the subject of arms, armour, metalwork and antiques since the 1970s. Charles Stronge is an experienced editor and writer, specialising in politics, international affairs and military history. Patrick Sweeney is the Handgun Editor for Guns & Ammo magazine and has written a number of books and articles. William Fowler is the author of over thirty books covering military technology and conflicts from the 19th century to the Second Gulf War.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Great for a collector like myself (I see an expensive year ahead from all the guns I have seen that I now must own)
clear and concise information including weight, ammunition used by each gun, development and so on..all listed by country! gives enough information to allow you to do further reading on an individual gun of your fancy.
Pictures could be bigger as identification is harder due to the small picture size, this is a small gripe as the photos are clear and colour and a magnifier is all that is needed to ID a pistol or such like!
very good all around
Most recent customer reviews
a good reference book but some of the print is a bit small.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great book, excellent graphics and full of interesting information.Published on 11 Jan. 2015 by DAVID METCALF
Product arrived within schedule well packaged, undamaged and as described. An interesting read and well written.Published on 6 Jan. 2015 by cm
Very informative for gun enthusiasts. History of weapons and different types. Good gift.Published on 27 Dec. 2014 by LGA
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Militaria & Weapons
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Reference & Price Guides
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Hunting & Shooting > Small Firearms, Guns & Other Equipment
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Hunting & Shooting > Target Shooting