- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability: For All of Us Who Live with Disabilities, Chronic Pain and Illness Paperback – 28 Nov 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I bought the book thinking it would offer ways of working around particular things ie. muscle spasm. 2 problems 1)you have to pore through the index to find any explicit mention of muscle spasm, pain, or fatigue, and 2) there are next to no work arounds offered. The main answer to everything seemed to be "sort your head out, love your body, and everything else will fall into place". Well, it doesn't.
I can see that it might help a disabled person who is struggling with their body image and sexuality, but it didn't really help me or my husband because that wasn't what we needed help with.
and this was the perfect book for the job