The Ultimate Guide to Bitcoin: Mine and Spend BitCoins Paperback – 27 Oct 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Miller has written more than 150 non-fiction how-to books over the past two decades, as well as a variety of web articles. His best-selling books include Que’s Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics, The Ultimate Digital Music Guide, and Is It Safe? Protecting Your Computer, Your Business, and Yourself Online. Collectively, his books have sold more than 1 million copies worldwide.
Miller has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical topics to nontechnical readers, and for offering useful real-world advice about complicated topics. More information can be found at the author’s website, located at www.molehillgroup.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
There were a couple things in the book I felt should have been phrased differently. One example I felt could have been written differently was spending bitcoin amounts smaller than the amount your sending and how you receive the "change". Implied was the vendor returns the change, but actually the wallet software creates (or reuses) an address for the change.
All in all though, great book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Online Trading & Investing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing