2018 A5 Ultimate Diary Planner | Runs Dec 2017-Dec 2018 | THIS IS A 2018 DIARY PLANNER
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TESTED IN REAL LIFE - this planner is chock-full of useful tools. Designed for personal use by a self-confessed stationery addict and plan-a-holic and then tweaked each year from feedback given by the growing Ladies That Plan Clan.
- LOVE LISTS? - (who doesn't!?) Get those important to-dos down, plan your whole week (week per spread), map out 2018 & 2019 on the year at a glance spreads, track your statistics, work through your bucket list and so much more.
- START MAKING PROGRESS - set your goals and then break them into the day by day chunks that are going to get you over the line. Plus, with the fab, purpose-made, clip-in bookmark you'll always be able to find your place. Simply drop the worry and embrace the plan.
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN LEVEL - this planner works with you, whether you like to unleash your inner ocd and schedule every second, or prefer to paint big strokes of time with purpose. If you're looking to inject some positivity into your life you're also going to love the daily gratitudes and positive quotes throughout!
- ...AND IT LOOKS GREAT TOO - colourful, durable, attractive and different, the Ultimate Diary Planner is perfect if you enjoy stationery with colour and personality!
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Customers also shopped for
Runs Dec 2017-Dec 2018Do You Never Have Enough Time?
Or are you simply not managing it properly?
The Ultimate Diary Planner gives you the power to map out your personal, professional and leisure time.
The big why behind the idea?
I simply love getting lots done, but I could never find a planner that helped me make the best of my time and to do list - so I created one!
The Ultimate Diary planner gives you full visibility across every day, month and year allowing you to set realistic long-term goals and then map out the little steps that are going to get you there with the daily planner.
Keep track of all your activities and make space in your life for all the nitty gritty items - from sales calls and networking through to scheduling in some essential 'me time' to recharge your batteries.
Combining gorgeous colours, stylish design and well thought out practicality it's the perfect accompaniment if you love stationery with personality.
See what others have said:
"The Ultimate Diary Planner is the FIRST diary/planner that a utilised for an entire year! Most years I start off with great aspirations of being organised with a new diary... and give up by Feb/March. But not the UDP!! It is so well set out that I utilised it every day for my busy life (3 kids and 3 businesses!!). I never missed an appointment and I kept on top of my business projections because it was all there in one handy planner. Highly recommended." Jodie Daniel
"I've used this as the A4 version for two years and adore it. It makes planning easier, there's lots of room to write, to make notes and to plan ahead. Fab page marker, durable cover and pretty colours - what's not to like!? I've already ordered my planner for 2018 - I'd be lost without it. It's simply the best!" Clare Murchison
See a full video run through at www.ladiesthatplan.com/udp
PLEASE NOTE: Elastic and coil colour for the galaxy design is pink
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There were lots of little niggly things throughout that made it feel amateurish and lack quality: Firstly the text on the month-by-month tabs was out of line (see pic) - it would drive me nuts seeing that every day. There were odd text sizes on the 'This made me smile today' section which were duplicated throughout the entire planner and just made me think that it hadn't been proof read prior to printing. The mini-monthly calendar in the bottom corner of each page was so tiny as to be almost illegible and it would be very difficult to write anything in the year planner at the front of the planner. In fact, a lot of the boxes in the planner looked like it would be a squeeze to write appointments and reminders in. The patterned cover that attracted me to the planner was cheap, shiny paper and the plastic outer cover just didn't feel nice.
Plus points: The paper quality was lovely in the main planner and looked like it would be a delight to write on and I liked the big spiral binding though - this would have made it really practical to use had I kept it and it looked good too.
Overall - the planner tries to do a lot but doesn't do it well enough. I'm buying a Filofax and writing my goals in the notes instead.
The thought that has gone in to this item is great! and the lay outs are fantsaatic, especially have complete weeks for the end of the month, and then complete week for the next month, so some dates duplicate so your not flicking back and forth alot
What i found dissapointing was that as I have been going through the planner and using it i found alot of typing errors and lay out mistakes, and for the money which i paid i wasn't expecting the amount that i found...
For the money i paid and the product i coulnd i would probably look else where in future...