- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Ullans Press; second edition (11 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905281285
- ISBN-13: 978-1905281282
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,149,650 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From Ulster to America: The Scotch-Irish Heritage of American English Paperback – 11 Apr 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Michael Montgomery is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of English and Linguistics at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, where he taught English linguistics for nearly twenty years before retiring in 1999. Previously he was on the faculty for brief periods at Memphis State University and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and is a native of Knoxville, Tennessee.