Ukraine: An Illustrated History Paperback – 12 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Magocsi has produced a carefully written and thoughtfully compiled volume, the first true illustrated history of Ukraine in a great many years and the first of its kind in English language.' -- Thomas M. Prymak, Journal of Ukrainian Studies 33-34: 2008-2009 "Robert Magocsi has remarkably succeeded in producing in one volume a well-written and interestingly illustrated volume of the history of Ukraine." -- Taras Hunczak "Essential reading for anyone interested in European history and commerce." -- Henry S. Cohn "This well-written and handsome volume must be thoroughly recommended for anyone with an interest in Ukraine." -- Davis Daycock "[Magocsi's] cartographic and bibliographic skills are superb, and his instinct for what readers need and want is unerring ... This is, in sum, a well crafted, much needed, extremely useful text." --John-Paul Himka
About the Author
Paul Robert Magocsi, FRSC, is professor of history and political science and holds the chair of Ukrainian Studies at the University of Toronto.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Europe > Russia
- Books > History > Reference > Geographical History
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > History & Culture
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Jewish Studies