- Also check our best rated Pc Game reviews
- 12 worlds packed with hilarious action-adventure.
- Stunning, cartoon-like 3-D graphics.
- Dozens of schizophrenic characters.
- Mind-boggling puzzles, twists and turns.
- Over 40 hours of challenging gameplay.
Toxic spill clean-up has never been so much fun. In this zany game, you play an extraterrestrial goofball named Ed who mistakenly spills some space goo onto the Earth, changing its vegetable inhabitants into fierce monsters and generally turning our blue planet into a trippy, psychedelic play land.
Tonic Trouble swirls together the run-and-jump action of a platform game with exploratory and puzzle-solving elements. Responsive controls, physical gags and varied gameplay solidify the positive experience in this expansive, kid-friendly title that is challenging enough for adults.
The game has an interesting system for gaining new attributes--players gather found objects and bring them to a mad doctor, who uses them to build gadgets worthy of James Bond. Skills acquired from the gadgets include flying, pogo-sticking, deep swimming and shooting bees from a blowpipe. Get into Tonic Trouble and help Ed get out of it. --Jeff Young
Top customer reviews