on 18 September 2017
Top game recommended to family and friends
on 30 July 2017
Best runner game.
on 13 June 2017
I used to enjoy this game but I can no longer play it on my Sony Z3 Compact nor my Samsung S8.
on 12 July 2016
Positive- Basic platformer, easy controls, Great game mechanics, I love Rayman

Negative- Hard levels, especially the dead ones
on 4 April 2013
This game looks amazing. It is highly addictive. The short levels mean you can pick it up and have a quick game in your spare time. Love it.
on 7 June 2013
Don't get me wrong, I love this game as it is so fun and beautiful to see, however I cannot update this game on amazon as apparently there is a parsing error when it tries to install. This is very disappointing as it means I can't play any of the new levels, and also after collecting all teeth, I don't have much else to play on it :-(
on 14 October 2014
Great game. I've played all of the levels and still go back to replay when I have time. I'm a big fan of cooperative play in rayman legends and origins, but this is a really good single player rayman game for when you're out and about, on the train etc!
on 8 February 2013
this is not a bad game when I find myself at a loose end.
The graphics are fantastic.
works very well on my kindle fire
on 2 September 2014
it was ok
on 1 September 2014
Great game ! Love the music and graphics!