- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.95 UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Rayman Legends (PS3)
|Price:||£19.75 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Following Rayman Origins, our heroes take a 100-year nap, allowing nightmares to infest the Glade of Dreams. Once Rayman awakes from this mysterious sleep, he must set off on a new adventure with his friends to restore order in the universe.
Rayman Legends features a wide range of gameplay, including traditional Rayman platforming action and new music rhythm-based stages. The award-winning team of artists, designers and composers has also returned with an advanced UbiArt engine to include multi-dimension gameplay elements, an improved lighting system and updated game rendering that elevate Rayman’s previous graphics to the next level.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One last thing is the 'Origins' section which allows you to revisit the best sections of previous Rayman games- Legend!
as a lover of rayman i cannot really fault this game, it is a huge improvement on the series while holding the originality. i would really recommend this game to all platform and rayman lovers.
Don't let the cartoony nature of the graphics & animation lead you to think this is game is only for children. This joy-in-a-box caters to a wide variety of skill levels and how far you push perfecting it (be it collecting every last Lum in the level or earning that Platinum trophies in the Daily/Weekly Extreme challenges) is up to you. Having said that, I -did- find Rayman Legends a teeny bit easier than Rayman Origins.
Many people claim the Wii U version of this game is the best, but I rather prefer the PS3 version. Here in single-player mode you control Murfy with a button and continue playing as the main character, rather than playing as Murfy with a tablet touch screen. It adds a nice element to the single-player experience.
- Some of the best hand-drawn graphics & animation in a video game, this is truly interactive art!
- 120 well designed levels (incl. 40 remastered levels from Rayman Origins)
- Loads of unlockables and character costumes (incl. Barbara the cute barbarian princess!)
- 4 player local co-op (no online co-op)
- Daily and Weekly challenges (connects to Ubisoft online servers)
- Kung Foot - a local multiplayer soccer mini-game that's extremely simplistic but thoroughly enjoyable
- Most secrets are easy to find but some of them often require you to revisit the levels, a good balance IMO.
- Fairly well placed automatic (and invisible) checkpoints in levels saves a bit of frustration at times
- Epic boss fights! Bosses rendered in 3D that manages to blend in so well with the 2D nature of the game
I only wish this game had more like the Mosquito shoot'em up stages that were in Rayman Origins. I hope Ubisoft would make such stages available via DLC but that seems very unlikely as there seems to be no option for DLC in the game. It's only a minor nitpick in an otherwise perfect game. Rayman Legends is one of the best platformers I've ever played!
Most recent customer reviews