UX for Lean Startups: Faster, Smarter User Experience Research and Design Hardcover – 1 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Laura has spent 15 years as an engineer and designer. Her goal is to help lean startups learn more about their customers so that they can build better products faster.Her popular design blog, Users Know, teaches product owners exactly what they need to know to do just enough research and design.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Not only is it useful - it's even entertaining. When one of the learning outcomes for a chapter is "Feel superior to people who refuse to do research for several awful reasons." what's not to like!
(Oh. If you're the kind of person who objects to the occasional mild cuss word - this book has the occasional mild cuss word :-)
If I was being extra picky I could find a few things I wish were different. The book would be even more useful if there were pointers to further learning after you had the basics nailed. I totally love paper prototyping while Laura has a section titled "Loosely Related Rant: Why I Hate Paper Prototypes" (then again any book that has a regular sub-heading of "Loosely related Rant" should win a prize!). But this sort of thing falls into the category of churlish niggles by somebody who wishes they had written this book, rather than actual criticism.
This is a recommended read for all startup folk - whether researcher, designer, developer or entrepreneur. If you buy this book and apply what it teaches then you'll start building a better product and a better business.
Right, now I'm off to ship my minimum viable cake.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Administration
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications