Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 25 May 2013
I am a competitive athlete. Using shakers for over 10 years. They are usually cheap ( much cheaper than USP LABS 3in1 ) BUT they leak , break, do not seal properly getting loose after a short while and have not got enough capacity for all my supplements. This shaker might not be the cheapest but worth every penny. You really get what you pay for. Compartments are big enough for all the powders/supplements I am consuming around my workout.

I have pre and post workout shake and some supplements during the activity as well not to talk about my capsules ( nothing illegal just creatine, and other supplementation). They all fit in no trouble. I like to consume a lot of fluid with the shakes and/or during my work out session. The usual 500 milliliter shaker is simply just not big enough for me. This one is 700 milliliter. I used to carry 3 shaker with me all the time. Not anymore. Durability is excellent. 1.5 year use with 4 sessions/week. I have just ordered a new one as the old started to look a bit weathered ...It is tested and highly recommended
on 13 February 2013
Does exactly what is say it would do,my favorite supplement company which is also a plus!The shaker itself is of a good size and will mix your powders with ease!
on 28 December 2014
it doesnt leak which is great, i like how the container for the had a seperate lid so i hadnt have to keep the powder stuck to the base of the cup all the time.
the few problems i didnt like about the product was how big it was, it was hard to drink it in the car as it kept hitting the ceiling of the car.
i also didnt like the pill container on the lid. it was not suitable for the dishwasher.
i also didnt like hot the cap did not stay back my itself and had to be held all the time.
on 1 April 2015
Annoyed, the funnel came snapped, it leaks and is pretty big. Bit annoyed, so don't use or take drinks around full just use it to store powders & tablets. My water leaked into top bit and dissolved my post, pre workout capsules and made my bag a mess. Was only bit of water and was very annoyed. I really don't recommend. But, others have diff experience depending if theres came broken. And keyring bit snapped and funnel💀😡😠😾😒
on 7 April 2016
I was really pleased with the quality of this item. The plastic isn't flimsy or thin like other cheap shakers I've been given free with powders. The bottom compartment is useful, as are the pill sections and the small funnel. For the pric I paid, I believe I got a bargain. This replaced my free shaker (only because I lost it) but it was long overdue and a fine replacement.
on 7 January 2017
Great product, great price.

Probably the best shaker I've ever bought, definitely worth the money.

- Not particularly heavy despite the large size
- Sturdy construction
- No leakage
- Useful compartments and funnel keyring are a bonus
- Easy to clean
on 19 October 2014
•Very high quality shaker cup!
•Completely leak-proof
•Convenient bottom section allows you to store extra protein
•Comes with a little keyring container which you can keep protein powder in and add it to a drink when you're on the move..
•Highly recommended
on 13 January 2014
This is an awesome Shaker, got to me in no time, this screws on swiftly and tightly compared to others that can sometimes spill, the only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the tablet compartment on the lid lets in Water.
Otherwise great buy.

Thanks!
on 24 September 2013
This shaker is far superior to any I have used before. Very good range of compartments, has everything you'd want in a shaker covered and a real quality feel to it. Fast shipping too so it's a quick swap from you're old one.
on 1 July 2015
I bought these to use the powder container as well, but the powder container is very small (doesn't even hold less than half a scoop) .... It's a bit chunky as well, but I guess you get what you pay for.