Customer reviews

on 22 June 2012
this product is fab,,kept me full at least 5hrs,keeps grazing at bay and also wanting sugary things,,its a real help in losing wieght and keeps muscles full so you dont lose tissue if you dont eat enough.overall i take this drink every morning and i have for 5months now,,vanilla and strawberry atre the best chocolate gives you a real fix on pmt days when you crave sugar but quite sweet for a breakfast sometimes and its thicker than the other two flavours.
on 20 January 2012
All the USN protein supplements are pretty good, and I find this one does help with weight loss as it has the active ingredients to help speed up burning off fat when working out, it tastes ok and mixes well too, but the 800g tub doesn't last very long when you can have up to 3x50g servings a day.
I tend to have 2 or 3 servings a day, skip lunch and then cut back a little on my evening meal because there are 190 calories in each 50g serving.
on 26 August 2012
this is good protein but there is a very strong after taste of the sweetners used in it, and the texture of the protein is a bit muddy! still for the price asnd the results i think its a good product
on 8 January 2013
I want to like the taste of this product, but its one of those shakes that I can barely stand the flavour of, and there is too much to just down in one.
I make it bearable by adding a spoonful of coffee.

Its quite sweet, but it a sweetner after-tastey kind of way - not great but I will perservere with it!
on 10 December 2013
Bought this on a subscription basis and dont know why I stopped. Tried some other products, but have been disappointed and will be going back to USN this week.
on 28 September 2015
Tastes soo good! Easy way to add a protein snack and get some sweetness while avoiding high sugar, great recovery drink
on 20 May 2015
Not as pictured, the protein content is actually 22g NOT 35g. It tastes good though!
on 19 December 2012
This was OK. I had been using the diet fuel by USN (strawberry) and prefer this. But that's just personal taste.
on 30 March 2014
I have used usn regularly for the last year and it has prevented all my sugar cravings (which I experience during the summer months when I'm training for triathlons).

Only take it following a session, doesn't replace meals but does stop snacking.
on 3 November 2015
The best protein shake I've tasted yet