Size: 90|Change
Price:£13.44+ £2.95 shipping

on 4 May 2013
As a user of both maximuscle and USN, I have switched most of my protein to USN. Then I tried their ZMA. After using Maximuscles ZMA, where you take just 1 tablet a day, having to take 2-3 a day masks that this isnt the perfect bargain you may think it is. And, the results arent no where near on par with Maximuscles ZMA.
on 17 March 2015
As an ageing athlete I need a little extra recovery whilst there are no magic pills, ZMA has made a difference in sleep and so helps recovery process
on 26 February 2013
Difficult to comment on specific results as I'm using it with other products - but needless to say I am now HUGE!!!!! lol
on 11 March 2013
Have no fear of getting to much pain the day after we can always push the training session a little farer!!! Nice one
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2013
Did not get any better sleep with this product as said..plus my strength is no different then as it now..
on 25 February 2015
Great product, you really feel a difference, and Informed Sport recognised too
on 13 June 2013
Im 41 years of age and weight train 5 days a week, unlike every other guy in my gym i'm doing my training clean, no steroids. I take protein shakes and decided to purchase these usn zma tablets to give me some extra energy. I've been taking them 6 weeks now as per the directions with absolutely no benefits, no extra energy, no better sleep, no muscle gains. I'm gona purchase pharmaton multi vitimans instead, they are far cheaper nad unlike this crap have regulated claims behind their claims.
on 21 March 2015
Really good product. Better hair better nails feel better
on 19 September 2014
Great product, sleeping a lot better and more energy
on 25 February 2017
i didnt notice any difference whist taking these