Customer reviews

Flavour: Vanilla|Size: 2 kg|Change

on 9 July 2017
This is the only protein shake that taste good with water. Its all subjective of course, but i love this flavour.
I've tried many others before and usually i have a few scoops and its left there to expire!
I have 2 a day and now I started putting peanut butter into it too. Strangely though, it actually taste much better than my other branded peanut butter shake with real peanut butter.
on 11 July 2017
The product is great: contains all necessary ingredients to create a healthy physique. The creatine element ensures that you maintain high energy throughout your workouts. However, when I received my package it was clearly damaged, I don't know how it left the warehouse in the state that it was in - the cardboard box was crumpled and ripped as if it had been dropped or thrown around. Thank god the contents of the bucket is in bags otherwise I would have been in a bit of a pickle.
on 5 August 2016
I am using this as my first ever muscle training protein shake and I just say it's doing a great job, I've noticed the gains in my biceps which training only 4 days a week. Would recommend to anyone, make sure you get the strawberry one which tastes nice as I have a friend who purchased the chocolate one and it's tastes horrible.
on 11 July 2017
It's Good stuff!. used it before works as said.
Good flavour, got caramel popcorn! Mmmmm yummy 😋
on 9 July 2017
Chocolate flavour was best, it is sweet but at the same time not sickly as it goes down well. Recommend this
on 14 March 2017
Perfect taste and anabolic support.
on 21 April 2017
Orange not as nice as vanilla
on 20 April 2016
Good stuff
on 29 April 2017
Great product but did not receive my free USN bottle with purchase.
on 27 May 2017
my son has this happy with results arrives realy quick