Flavour: Strawberry|Size: 2 kg|Change
Price:£44.90+ Free shipping

on 27 February 2015
Dutch chocolate flavour isn't bad, not the best but I've had worse. It mixes well but does effervesce quite a bit so if you like to double scoop with added fruit in a blender, be prepared for a mega thick shake.

USN is known for quality products so you can be confident you're getting a top brand shake, but contents wise this definitely falls into the mid range category of protein shakes.

Protein content is a touch light, I'd say it's 1g per serving less than it should be. The name of this product is total false advertising calling it hardcore whey and then containing only 41% whey protein, a bit sly there. The other 59% is milk protein and soy, which are both inferior types of protein, soy in particular as it's know to have much higher oestrogen levels.
Doesn't advertise much of an amino range which is a real let down, only l-glycine is advertised which is a pretty standard amino, so if you like your shakes to have a wide amino range, best go for something else. You get some calcium, magnesium and zinc which aid recovery, always a plus.

A bit like reflex whey duo which offers a brucey bonus of added friendly bacteria, hardcore whey stands out by offering a decent dose of creatine monohydrate per serving. This depends on the individual whether this is a selling point. I tend to be on the minimum daily dose when it comes to creatine, so for me this is a plus.

I'm seeing good results from this protein and am happy with it, but what's annoying me is the jacked up price that's happened in last few months. I paid 32 quid for this product off amazon and considering I'd put it on a par with reflex whey duo which is around 34 quid, it made USN hardcore whey look like the one I'd be coming back to. It's not like 32 I seen as cheap, I seen that as a spot on price as it offers a bit less protein than reflex. Currently its priced 39 and that price hike of 7 quid is a deal breaker for me, as there's better proteins at this increased price so I'd go for them instead if I wanted to spend that much.
If you can get it for the 32 price it's a 4 star product, but at the price it is now I'm knocking it down to 3 stars.
on 16 April 2013
This product is by far the best protein I have tried. After years of trying out different ones I have finally found the one for me (hard gainer). Hence, I have stuck to this protein now for a good few months and intend to do so for the foreseeable future. Will defo buy again. Very good protein.
on 4 April 2014
Love the hardcore whey protein powder, tried my boyfriends and had to buy one myself because it tasted so sweet and good for a protein shake. Also use it to make protein pancakes and they turn out well using this product. Also includes additional things such as creatine.... which is a bonus if you don't like to take it on its own.
on 15 August 2013
Recommended for use as a supplement, benefiting already did exactly what it said it would less tired much more energy
on 1 October 2014
I have have the strawberry it goes down well and is very tasty even with water, I have tried many brands including ON, Phd, Reflex, BSN etc but for me this is the nicest on the palette. As for any noticable gain etc nothing yet as I 5-6 days in. I will leave another review at the end of the month to let you know.
on 11 May 2016
Tried a dozen protein powders, USN Hardcore is still the best. Mixes fast, easily, no fizz, no residue, no aftertaste. Has all the stuff you need in it, can be taken standalone as it has a certain %age of carbs and fat and if you can pick it up for £30 or less is a bargain. No complaints at all.
on 4 October 2013
If your looking for size and strength and lean muscle, this is one of the best products. i have been taking it for a couple of months and my strength has increased incredibly. You'll only know if you try it. taste delicious and gets straight into the system no digestion problems at all. I love it
on 23 April 2014
This protein came 2 days early, massive container, pretty much full, and tastes gorgeous, specially with milk! I have a good feeling about this one:)

Would recommend it to anyone, top service too!
on 29 October 2014
Tastes a little strange, kinda like a slightly coconuty chocolate, though I'm not familiar with "dutch" chocolate. Mixes better then Optimum. Great shake at the current price, will be buying again.
on 30 April 2013
Tasty and well priced. Also good portion of protein per serving.
I would recommend this to everyone who does any kind of fitness.