on 8 August 2014
Arrived on time and well packaged. It's a bit too early for me to pass comment on results as have only been taking for a week and also I may have left this a bit too late in life and injuries for it to have a major impact. Am only taking one "spoonful" a morning as am having difficulty adjusting to the taste.
on 1 March 2015
Brilliant stuff great energy, pity about the caffeine so I can't take it for evening workouts but great for the morning.
on 24 October 2014
I wanted to 'ween off' the USN Diet Lean shake and try something new. I want to slim down and I wanted something to help with a boost and to shape me. The taste is quite bad and be careful when opening the tub as the smell is quite 'different'. I drink this with ice cold water and quickly as the taste will take getting used to. Overall not bad and time will tell.
on 28 July 2016
POOOOOOOOOWER !!

Easy to mix, good PRE-WORKOUT but still isn't better than 'hyperdrive'
on 1 February 2015
Didn't get that kick out of it like I do with some products.
on 5 April 2016
Poor , but it just may not work on me
on 29 August 2014
Fantastic product.
on 26 August 2014
Arrived in good time ok tasting just grainy at the end best to shake container before each dose. Give you a good training. Boost !

See one answered question