USN Creatine Monohydrate Size and Strength Powder - 500 g
|Price:||£9.99 (£19.98 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£14.00 (58%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- It is 99.9% pure crystallised creatine for quick absorption and maximum bio-availability
- Rapid gains in muscle size, strength and recovery when combined with effective training
- Increased energy
- For muscle size and strength
- A micronised creatine that provides the purest, most readily absorbed form available for optimal results
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
USN's micronised creatine provides a pure, readily absorbed creatine monohydrate formula available. Studies report that increase of creatine levels will help delay the onset of fatigue, increase energy metabolism in the muscle cells and enhance the body's overall training capability.
Creatine serves as a high energy bond in muscle and nerve tissues for maintenance of ATP levels during muscular contraction. The power provided by creatine monohydrate helps to boost your muscle's training intensity and endurance. Creatine supplementation has futher proven to buffer lactic acid build-up during training and enhance muscle recovery. USN's micronised creatine is suspended in its purest state for 100 per cent absorption and bio-availability.
Maltodextrin, whey protein isolate and concentrate blend (31.3%) (milk), soya protein isolate, cocoa powder (only in chocolate variant), fructose, shortening powder [palm oil, whey (milk), milk protein, stabiliser (E451i), anticaking agent (E551), anti-oxidant (E306)], milk protein isolate, dextrose, thickener (xanthan gum), rice starch, flavouring, sodium chloride, l-leucine, egg albumen, stabiliser (cellulose gum), colour (red beet powder)(only in strawberry flavour), l-isoleucine, l-valine, lactoval hical (milk mineral complex), taurine, mono-potassium phosphate, magnesium oxide, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame-k),l-ascorbic acid, alpha-tocopherol acetate, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate, d-biotin, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine-5-phosphate, cholecalciferol, riboflavin, pteroyll- glutamate, toleraseTM L (pH-stable lactase), zinc citrate, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
First the bad stuff...
1) It can be hard on the stomach (use your imagination...), particularly during the 25g/day loading phase
2) It will make you retain water, which means you'll get heavier (good/bad depending on how you see it, but I've gained 5 lbs in 3 weeks) and you'll get thirsty more often and drink more water (you should).
3) It's a little gritty, even when mixed with fruit juice (I'd say a little like the griittiness of toothpaste), but mixed into a protein shake it won't be noticed.
Now the good...(YMMV)
1) I'm marginally stronger at 3 weeks, nothing earth shattering but a small improvement.
2) I've seen a HUGE increase in workout stamina. Whereas I'd normally take 3/4 minutes rest between sets I'm now taking breaks of around a minute and not feeling worse for it.
3) Mentally, I feel sharper
4) The tub I received had 50% extra (750g instead of 500g)
In summary, this is a good supplement for folks that are serious about their training and accept the side effects (worth doing your own research too), but I wouldn't recommend this to occasional trainers or as a supplement to be taken continuously over an extended period.
Fast delivery and product exactly as descrbed.
The stuff disolves well and is pretty much tastless.
Pretty good price so no complaints.
The powder dissolves well and there is no taste to it at all!
Would definitely recommend
On my strength training month I only take 10g per day for a week to load and maintain then for a further 3-4 weeks with just 5g a day in a cup of water each morning.
That seems to be enough to work for me. I notice the affects by about after a week of loading. [Note: I weigh about 73kg / 8st 8lb]
The only problem I can report is a bit of cramping in some muscles when I push myself but a few stretches soon release the cramps. Personally though, for me, the benefits far exceed the occasional bit of cramp...and that might even be my fault for not drinking enough as I probably don't actually drink that much extra fluid to what I normally do.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I recommend the micronised creatine because is mixes better with the watter.
but still does the job.
Excellent value - I use with USN low carb protein with bcaa's and L glutamine. Good size gains and strength (I am female), however, keep in mind that when loading for the first day... Read morePublished 3 months ago by miss w.
Excellent Transaction. Swift Deliver. Highly Recommended. ThanksPublished 6 months ago by S.S.Spyrides