Customer reviews

on 10 May 2013
Really nice breeches but the size was big! Despite the fact that I bought this breeches in 3 different colors and they were fit perfectly, this one was like one size bigger compare with the others. I din't get why this color was bigger compare to the others which they were exactly the same model and size.
on 5 February 2013
I bought these breeches, and found them very nice. They are a bit small in size, but the fit snugly.

The lenght though is not good. I am a normal 170 cm tall, and these very quite short for me.
on 12 February 2013
This is my 5th pair of jodhpurs from USG. I'm so happy with them because I've washed many times and still look very good. They are also comfortable and the soft patch in the back makes it easier to ride.
on 10 May 2013
Amazing breeches!!!! I've bought 3 different colors and they fit perfectly! The best breeches I've ever worn! I totally recommend them!