on 8 August 2017
item arrived promptly but didnt work very well
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 May 2015
All to plan thanks
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 March 2010
Let's say that this little thing is quite temperamental: at times it likes what's connected. If not, you'll have to unplug and plug it back in another port. Two stars for rapport quality/price.
on 10 June 2011
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Pretty useless. I'm going to buy a powered USB hub and throw this one away
on 30 July 2013
My version had the "white" usb 1.00 insert, which pulled away and fell out on its removal, which was promoted by a smell of electrical burning after a few seconds of use. THIS IS AN INFERIOR PRODUCT. Do not use this. It came free with another product, from HongKong.
on 7 January 2012
I have the port hub in use at the moment but I am not impressed. My first thing that I noticed was a screw hole with no screw in it - accidental or on purpose ? Also when entering my usb plugs in the sockets they will not fully enter and the plugs wobble if the associated cable is moved. Generally speaking I am not happy with the item. Oh,the cable is only 500mm long. Is this considered long?
I would have liked a stronger assembly altogether.
on 23 March 2011
Bought this as an extra usb extention for my laptop,very dissapointed with the outcome.Got to remove the unit from the laptop and place it back in again.Doesn't pay to buy cheap.
on 28 November 2011
I purchased this item because it claimed to have a long USB cord. It does not have a long USB cord.
on 26 January 2012
i got this over some of the other cheaper usb hubs because it claimed to have a long wire... it cant even reach my desk. also it has cheeped out on potential ports. according to my pc it is capable for up to 8 ports.
on 24 March 2014
Wasnt impressesd. Firstly they put my phone number on the addressed envelope. Thought it was from uk but took ages from china. No paperwork with product. No manufacturing label make model etc. Used once usb connectors just fit in. 2 out of the 4 ports were squashed. Going to have to buy a prpoper one. I suppose thats what I get for paying so little!!!! I also sent an email to supplier had no response.