USA Gear DSLR Camera Bag Sling (Grey) with Weather Resistant Bottom, Soft Cushioned Interior and Side Lens Storage Pockets - Works Great for Nikon D3400 , Canon EOS 1300D , Sony Cyber-Shot and More
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SLEEK AND ELEGANT: Smooth streamlined design that doesn't sacrifice storage fits Nikon D500 , Nikon Coolpix B700 / Canon EOS 80D , EOS 5DS / Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 III , Sony Alpha SLT-A68 and More.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT DESIGN: scratch resistant lining and two side lens pockets feature inside net storage area with closed seal zippers for extra accessories.
- REMOVABLE SHOULDER STRAP with EXTRA PADDING AND ALL-METAL HARDWARE: Provides extra comfort and durability.
- BREATHABLE PADDED BACK: For extra comfort while carrying.
- FORM & FUNCTION: Backed by manufacturers 3 year warranty (Exterior Dimensions: 12 x 10.5 x 7 inches , Interior Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.5 x 5 inches , Weight: 1.13 pounds).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
USA GEAR UTX Top-Loading Camera Bag
U Will Always Be in Focus
Having a sleek camera bag, shouldn't require sacrificing quality or storage space. With the USA GEAR UTX you can have all three. This top-loading camera bag with lens storage pockets has been designed for a new generation of photographers; photographers that can capture an alluring picture, while wanting to look good themselves. The USA GEAR UTX is Unique, Unparalleled and Unrestricted.
Created with U in Mind
Featuring a Scratch-resistant interior and divider to separate your camera from your accessories. It has front storage and side lens pockets to change out on-the-go. The UTX comes with a removable shoulder strap with shoulder pad and metal hardware. There is a breathable padded back for comfort while carrying. Plus, a weather resistant bottom that gives added protection to your camera hardware. Durable and aesthetically pleasing, the UTX compliments professional, amateur, and hobbyist photographers.
Canon EOS 80D , EOS 5DS , 5DS R , 7D Mark II , 1D X Mark II , 7D , 6D , 70D , Rebel T6s , T6i , Rebel T5 , T4i , T3i , T3 , T2i , PowerShot SX540 HS , SX530 HS , SX510 HS , SX170 IS , SX60 Hs , SX420 IS , G3 X , G1 X Mark II / Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 III , Alpha SLT-A68 , 7S II , 7R II , 7 II , 7S , A37 , A57 , A58 , A55 , A65 , A77 , A77 II , A99 , Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 II , H400 , H300 , H400V , RX10 , DSLR-A330 , A380 , A390 , A450 , A500 , A550 , A560 , A580 / Nikon Coolpix B700 , 500 , D500 , 7200 , P900 , 610 , 600 , 530 , L840 , 830
... and many other cameras and equipment.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only things I didn't quite like about it was:
1. It's size. Although it's not their problem, I feel entitled to mention it. This case is great if you plan on carrying it alone, and stuff all you need in it. ut But if you're only carrying your camera and maybe another lens, it's too big and spacious which means that for people like me, that were expecting to put it inside another bag, a bigger one, maybe to carry food or other things alongside it, you'll have some trouble FITTING it inside that other bag. I guess I'll just have to put my fruit in the side pockets.
2. The zippers. Just one of them. The main one. The one you need to put and take off your camera from the case. This zipper doesn't make its way only on the top of the case, which would be easy to work with it, no, it has to go down, straight and then up again, because that's just how the case design is done. The corners are especially hard to pass the zipper through, which means I have to lose a lot of time trying, back and forth, to make it slide.
Aside from that, great buy. Not more expensive than the ones I had at my local store and probably is way better. Also came extremely fast. So fast I had the delivery guy wake me in the morning and I didn't even know what it was about.