The US Navy in World War II (Elite) Paperback – Illustrated, 25 Jan 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark R. Henry is a lifelong student of military history and an experienced re-enactor of many periods. He served in the US Army as a signals officer 1981-90, in Germany, Texas and Korea. He holds a BA degree in History and is studying for his Master's; and currently works in the US Army museum system. His special interest lies in the United States armed forces of the 20th century. Ramiro Bujeiro, previously the illustrator of Osprey's Warrior 23: US Marine in Vietnam, Elite 68: The Military Sniper since 1914, and MAA 357: World War II Allied Women's Services, is an experienced commercial artist who lives and works in his native city of Buenos Aires, Argentina. His professional background includes many commissions as a figure illustrator and strip cartoonist for clients all over Europe and the Americas, including many years' work for IPC magazines in Great Britain. His main interests are the political and military history of Europe in the first half of the 20th century.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The subject here is one of vast proportions and a work of this size cannot be complete in all detail. It is nonetheless useful to the general public and as a summary to be used by the enthusiast and professional alike for quick reference.
As with the author's other works, it is both succint and comprehensive (with a broad brush) as well.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Military Life & Institutions
- Books > History > Military History > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > History > World History > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Naval Warfare
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence