UNO Cards
Size: Pack of 1|Colour: Multi-colored|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 May 2016
Perfect deck for friends and families. Amazing to take on trips, camping and any other holidays you can think of. Great quality of cards. Lovely bright colours. Easy to carry around. And most important of all LOTS and LOTS of FUN contained in a small package !! Definitely one of the best buys I have made in a while! My friends love it and some of them even went to buy this deck! You won't regret getting them for you and your family and friends!
on 5 March 2016
This game has provided hours of entertainment for my kids. If yours are reasonably bright you can ignore the age recommendations - mine have all played it quite happily from four, and although they might not get the strategy aspects of the game it's a good tool for teaching/reinforcing colours and numbers. It is expensive for a pack of cards (much much cheaper to buy abroad) but in terms of cost-per-play I can't fault it.
on 15 May 2017
This colourful card game was suggested for my son as a friend thought it suitable as a family play together game. It is a good game however understanding the rules for him was rather complicated and confusing. I think a standard deck of cards with numbers, jacks, Kings & Queens is just as good if not better.
on 15 September 2017
I'm not a special card reader or anything.. but I guess these are normal UNO cards, I mean they don't lose its colour or anything..
If you've played UNO before, these are basically them but with new cards! For example there's one that says "SWAP cards" and I was laughing when I got it.. well it's still fun and a very friendly game!
on 14 August 2016
Brill game kept kids entertained at meal table instead of always being immersed in a tablet!!!! Great also on beach and pool when they had had enough of being in the water but we wanted to stay longer on beach!!!!! We all could play together as well! Also great for playing with children from different countries as it is built around colours and numbers so translation not needed.... Just a lot of laughter and pointing!
on 15 October 2017
I love this card game. It's easy to play and with several packs quite a few people can play. Young children enjoy it as it's easy to understand and quite quick so they don't get bored. I'm buying this pack for my 4 and 6 year old grandchildren.
on 16 June 2017
Arrived early, very good condition and it's also a very good game, we used to play this game twenty years ago with our boys etc, it has quite a few twists and turns and you never know who might win until the last card is played
on 27 February 2016
good fun to take on holiday just when you think that you are winning the cards can change direction andbe preparedsuddenly your friends are surprisingly winning but equally your friends could be in winning position then you play the card to change the final out outcome to be winner to sounds of frustration and surprise
on 23 December 2017
Great game. Requested by daughter as one of her birthday gifts in November now late December and it's been played with every day in this house! My daughters age 13, 7 and 4 all love it and play together happily with it. Adults like it too!
on 13 September 2015
An absolutely fantastic, fun family game. As soon as I played this at a friend's I just had to get our own. It is easy to play and totally addictive. You can even add your own rules (we played by our friends rule which was to swap cards with your neighbour whenever anyone put a zero down). Would highly recommend everyone has a set.