on 28 April 2016
Just a little wide, but very good quality, heavy too. My son has slim feet, but with socks they should be alright. These are a part of his birthday present, but my husband tried it on, and even he likes it. And if he likes it, it must be a good item. I wouldn't recommend this item for women unless they are 9-11 feet/wide feet.
on 25 May 2017
Great shoes really comfy and fast delivery :) I will use this seller again :)
on 20 January 2017
They are ok. Always wear socks with them though as the inside sole disintegrates quite quickly. Also found my feet sweat with these. For the price and wearing around the house, for which they were bought, they are good.
on 19 July 2014
Had to use glue on a few loose details. The elastic gusset and upper inside material irritate the instep of the foot. I had to glue some cotton material there to relieve this. Worst is the polyester/nylon-lined rubber material which makes bare feet absolutely STINK. Ditched into the charity shoe bin within a week! If you visit Africa watch out for a guy in grey plimsolls with REALLY smelly feet!
on 13 July 2017
Nice and inexpensive pair of slip on shoes. Once these get dirty there is really no going back to get them clean again, but still a good purchase for a pair of holiday slip ons for example. I have had similar pairs of shoes from other sellers before that have started to come apart where the bend in your foot occurs in the shoe mid step - but these have not been an issue.
on 10 October 2013
If you need some footwear that's easy to slip on/off and can be worn both around the house and outside, these are perfect.
on 25 May 2014
I have already written my review on the subject of these plimsoles to the seller, but if I must they fit perfectly
the quality is super...and they are just what the seller claimed they would be, and I would be very happy to recommend them to anyone after a good hard wear deck shoe
on 7 March 2017
Excellent service and pumps feel very comfortable
on 15 April 2017
u only get what u pay for
on 6 May 2015
Those were for my 12 years old boy. After a couple of days they were horribly smelly. I had to wash them but nothing would help. Poor quality inside I guess, probably some made in China cheap insole. I threw them less than a week after.