ULTRAPOWER SPORTS 8FT, 10FT, 12FT, 13FT, 14FT replacement Trampoline safety Net (NET ONLY) OR Safety Guard Spring Cover Pad Trampoline Spares Surround Enclosure OR Trampoline NET&PAD SET
|Price:||£16.99 - £44.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Universal fit 8ft(244cm) 10ft(305cm) 12ft(366cm) 13ft(397cm) 14ft(427cm)circular trampoline, Brand new to be used to replace your old or ripped safety net.
- Material:PE (polyethylene), 150g/m2, High density mesh makes it more solid and durable,and fine weave to ensure little fingers cannot become trapped ; 100% UV resistant protect it from high temperature in summer, The important thing is polyethylene which is NON-TOXIC even though under high temperture.
- At the entrance, Zipper + Double buckles for 3-protections, enhanced the maximum security; Zipper: Material: High quality polyformaldehyde: supports millions of operations
- The Net weighs 150 g / m2, Light and easy to fold, After use you can put it in the cupboard or corner and it will not take up too much room.
- Passed all TUV, GS, EN71-14: European 2014 ;CE Approved, High quality.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
[trampoline Safety net]
-Color: Black; Height: 185cm (1.85m) above the jumping mat.
-The net material is made from high quality soft polyethylene and is of a fine weave to ensure -little fingers cannot become trapped.
-The mesh is UV resistant to ensure it lasts in the hot summer days.
-Heavy duty stitching ensures the net's durability.
-A series of hooks secure the bottom of the ULTRAPOWER SPORTS' net around the circumference of the trampoline.
-Entrance to the enclosure is via zip system with added buckles for maximum safety.
-This net is designed to go around the outside edge of your trampoline giving the maximum jump area.
8FT - 6 Poles
10FT - 6 Poles
10FT - 8 Poles
12FT - 8 Poles
13FT - 8 Poles
14FT - 8 Poles
16FT - 8 Poles
1 x Safety net
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This trampoline net is slightly higher than the original plum one we had but I also brought a couple of foam tubes as some of ours needed replacing and so I used some of that left over foam to slot in and give the top of the net slightly more stability. I actually really like the fact the nets higher because it feels safer.
I searched and searched for a net and would highly recommend this one!
Most recent customer reviews