UKayed Urban City Commute Push Kick Black Scooter Foldable Modern Strong Solid Metal Design - Kids - Teens - Adults
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- UKayed Urban City Commute Push Kick Scooter has to be the most enjoyable way of getting you from a to be in comfort and style. It has Light Weight Solid Frame with a Maximum user weight of 100Kg or 15.74 stone
- Suspension, Kick Stand, Mud / Rain Guards and Folding Frame - Easy to Carry Light Weight
- Adjustable Height from 89cm 96.5cm 103.5cm, easy Folding System with a low deck and 200mm wheels for greater speeds
- Front & Rear Suspension, 200mm PU Wheels, allowing you to ride longer distances with less effort in maximum comfort
- Fantastic looking modern design using quality materials giving you a more enjoyable scooting experience. Ages 8+ Highly recomended for teens and adults under 16 stone!!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Ukayed Urban Scooter
The new Ukayed Urban Scooter is a one of a kind scooter that will have the children & Adults
entertained for hours on end
Made from a steel compound that is not only light but also tough to with stand a thousand hours of
riding, it also has a one of kind double suspension system to with stand those bumps and even surfaces
For an extra smooth ride combined with that are the extra large rubber wheels for
smoother rolling and higher speeds
Perfect for young kids who want to have A solid reliable scooter Or Aduls looking for the eco friendly commute
Light Weight Frame
Front & Rear Suspension
200mm PU Wheels
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a 26 yr old and this is awesome, sturdy, strong with great suspension!
So good for getting about and is defo totally suitable for adults
As it's a large size.
I'm 5"9 and only have it on the middle height (there are three height settings)
Would 100% recommend this to all adults and older kids!
Only down side - we did have to make a running repair with the front shaft but the company were very good at sending a new part.
Otherwise - would highly recommend.
This scooter has suspension which allows you to go over bumpy roads and over cracks and such, whereas the hudora has no suspension which makes it a lot bumpier.
The hudora is heavier than this one, and this one has a larger deck to put your feet - can easily put both my size 8 feet on with no problem.
Overall this is probably the best thing I have ever bought, amazing quality!
Thanks so much!
Jane - 5ft5 70kg
Most recent customer reviews
Love the scooter but too scared to pick up too much speed.