Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Oct 2009 13:37:25 BDT
Does this edition have the same amount of audio and visual features that the american collector's edition has? I know there wouldn't be the booklets and watch obviously, but i was wondering if all the special features would be on the disks, and that this just isn't a 1 disk version?

Posted on 9 Oct 2009 13:08:21 BDT
P. Cook says:
Hi
My understanding is that there are 2 blu-ray discs and one dvd disc in this package. Like you I am looking for confirmation that we don't loose out on the special features. You might like to try the following website. When you get into the home page click on "search" which is located on the top right hand side.
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/index.php?page=Default
Let me know if you find out more
Peter

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Oct 2009 14:29:29 BDT
Thanks, will do!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Nov 2009 23:45:28 GMT
The American collector's edition has 4 discs compared to the UK's 2. The UK discs are the same as the first 2 of the American edition. The third disc is much the same as disc 3 in the 2007 "Collectors Edition" DVD.

If you want to see the precise difference, look at the review of the 4-disc version on American Amazon - this lists the content of each disc.

In my opinion, unless you're a total Wizard of Oz fanatic, the extra discs aren't worth it.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2009 15:30:36 GMT
much appreciated, thank you very much!

Posted on 27 Dec 2010 19:10:37 GMT
Rob S says:
does this uk blury have the Documentary: "MGM: When the Lion Roars on it?

thanks
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  4 Oct 2009
Latest post:  27 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions