- Save 10% on 4 in 1 out USB VGA KVM Switcher Box when you purchase 1 or more 1M Male to Male VGA Cable offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 1 PC to 2 Monitor Screen VGA Splitter offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 2 PCs to 1 Monitor VGA Switcher Sharing Box offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more USB 2.0 KVM Switcher VGA Sharing Box offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £0.80 on Micro HDMI to HDMI VGA Video Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Premium VGA Male to Male cable 1M offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Ugreen USB 3.0 to DVI HDMI VGA adapter offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK. Enter code 8KI2I3XC at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Ugreen Active Mini HDMI to VGA with Audio and Mirco USB Converter offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK. Enter code 4CQVTXU3 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
UGREEN VGA Cable, VGA Male to Male Video Coaxial Monitor Cable 1m with Ferrite Cores Gold Plated Compatible for Projectors, HDTVs, Displays
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ugreen VGA to VGA 15 pin Monitor Cable links any VGA-equipped desktop or laptop computer to a computer monitor, display, or projector with a 15-pin VGA port. Ideal for at home or work, the cable creates a reliable connection for anything from gaming to video editing or video projection.
- HD15 SVGA cable supports resolutions at 800x600 (SVGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA),and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors
- VGA cable provides superior performance thanks to the combination of gold-plated connectors and 28AWG bare copper conductors.
- VGA PC monitor cable with Foil & braid shielding and integrated ferrite cores, suppress noise, and protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference
- VGA cord engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Smart Solution for Home and Business Desktop
Ugreen Preminum VGA/SVGA HD15 male to male coaxial cable allows you to connect your projectors, Displays, TVs, monitors with VGA interface to your Laoptop or PC for high quality videos or photos
Superior Quality for Free Signal Transfer
-24K gold-plated connectors
-28AWG bare copper conductors(no copper clad steel)
-Triple shielding and ferrite core protect against EMI/RFI interference
-Molded strain relief connectors increase the strength of the cable
-PVC Outer Jacket for Durability and Interference Protection
-3 RGB + 9 Wires for excellent picture
Broadly Compatible with PCs and Macs
Compatible with any PC or Mac equipped with a 15-pin female XVGA/SVGA/VGA CPU port
Supports resolutions at 800x600 (SVGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA),and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors
In The Box
Ugreen VGA to VGA Cable 1 Meters
Showing 1-8 of 192 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon opening the bag which contained the VGA cable I could feel the quality was a lot better than one I currently owned. I was suffering with major ghosting on a second hand Samsung monitor. Knowing the issue was more than likely the cheap and nasty VGA cable I was using (Poundland.. LOL). I instantly went onto the web. I needed the VGA lead for next day delivery, so after doing some research and reading reviews I chose this one.
Needless to say I wasn't disappointed. I first plugged it into my old monitor and I could see a significant difference straight away. I moved onto using the lead on my (newish) Samsung monitor. Knowing that these can suffer quite badly with ghosting. I was instantly impressed as all of the ghosting had disappeared and the picture quality was perfect, so much so the resolution was set at 1440 x 900 with picture perfect quality.
So to in summary. Great quality for the price. Would recommend.
I had a problem with the screen's signal and I couldn't tell whether it was the screen it self or something else.
After a while I realized that it was the VGA cable that was dying out bit by bit.
The Ugreen VGA Cable is 3 times thicker and heavier and it feels much more solid than its predecessor.
It also has gold output on both ends that is supposed to make the signal stronger and more durable in the long run. Delivers 1080p. as the highest signal which is ideal for my screen. It costs less than £10 (delivery included). It is definitely value for money so far.
It works like a charm and there are no flows or whatsoever. Very pleased.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?