on 20 November 2015
Really annoyed at this product! when I purchased it, the comments had been deactivated so I didn't know how utterly rubbish it is! I thought for 2quid it cant hurt to buy it anyway. there is no button so can not be used as a selfie stick and is infact just a stick! it doesnt hold on to your phone very well either! total useless piece of tat, everyone should avoid purchasing this! and it took about 6 weeks to arrive! didnt even come in a box! crap!
on 4 February 2015
Very disapointed with this, cannot be used as there is no button to press to take pitcure, most selfie sticks have buttons on them, how am i supposed to take a pitcure, apart from trying to hold the stick nd pressing the camera button on my phone. The item is rubbish, i have not used it and never will
on 31 December 2015
Fun novel present though it came in a jiffy bag with no actual packaging and no instructions! It fits its purpose, however when there are so many options i would recommend getting one with the clicker in the handle as its easy to lose the separate bluetooth button.
The battery in the button ran out sharpish so need to buy those big flat watch style batteries to be able to use it anymore (ran out within 1 day).
on 14 January 2016
I’d say this product is ok, but lets put it simply you get what you pay for. The handle is tough and the stick extends to about 1m, this makes it great for taking selfies; however it is very flimsy where your phone is held. I’ve tried to tighten it but it still spins round the odd time when getting ready to take a photo. I’ve tried using my GOPRO 3+ in this, it fits but due to the weight the stick spins even more.
on 30 July 2017
Great selfie stick. Works as expected
on 16 July 2015
Bought this for a present for my daughters friend. Very impressed by the cost and quality.

It has been used very often and is still in good use with no problem at all. Fits onto her phone and it's never fallen out.
Nicely packaged and delivery was as stated,
Would recommend this a great buy
on 5 March 2016
My daughter could not stretch out as far as she liked as couldn't reach button, asked me where the remote control was, I thought it was worth a 5, but she only used it once, shame can't adjust for my kindle would love it myself x
on 19 July 2017
Absolutely useless after a couple uses spinning around so it's impossible to position​ camera. Bought together with a remote. The remote came a month after my holidays.
on 12 January 2017
Would have been so much better if it had a button to take pictures I purchased a seperate remote for that. Its a nice solid selfie stick otherwise
on 12 December 2015
Ordering more of theses as a bargain ppl selling up London the dodgy ones for £15, told customers go to Amazon Hun like me then took selfie lol. Better quality everything, recommend 100%