- Also check our best rated Ps Vita Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rayman Legends (Playstation Vita)
|Price:||£17.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- PS Vita
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style Name: PS Vita
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Rayman, named platformer of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is back on PS Vita with a brand new adventure. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids is bringing his innovative creativity to this new and exciting platform. Additionally, advancements in the UbiArt engine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting.
Rayman, Barbara, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering another world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- Vita Showcase: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the PS Vita. Use the touch screen to zoom, take out enemies, and manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more. Alternatively you can use the rear pad for the touch gameplay. With the gyroscope technology, you can move rotating platforms in the world and there are many more surprises to come!
- 2-Players local – Multiplayer Co-op mode: You can play with your friends, using the WIFI connection. One Player will play as Murfy with the touch screen, Player two will play with classic controls.
- Online Challenges: Add and challenge your friends online through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to become a Platforming Hero.
- Social Features: Share your scores and skills of Facebook.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It has many unlockable's including Level's, Characters and even has an online daily challenge. I'm sure some play these all day as my score's nowhere near the leaders but I am nearly 50!!, but each day challenge is different and introduces something new.
My 9 year old also loves the game, and he's a lot further on than I am (probably playing this instead of doing his homework).
This is the best Wii U game by a country mile (well a little ahead of the under rated Batman Arkham City), and I think it will be my favourite for a long time.
A good, fun family game - definitely one to get if you've got a WiiU.
A feature that I have yet to try with friends but looks really fun is the Kung Foot stage, in which you and your friends (playing locally) are split into 2 teams and try to score as many goals as they can against each other before the time runs out.
Also another thing that I found to be a very nice addition is that every stage can give you a "lucky ticket" which you scratch and win various items. Those include from simply extra lums to unlocking stages and "creatures". The last part is another addition, where you can collect up to 60 "creatures" that are kept in a specific section and generate lums daily (think of it like a farm). This adds flavour to the game and will appeal to players who like collecting things.
On a final note the game costs around 21 pounds which in my opinion is a very good price for such a well designed game and I believe it is worth having in your collection.
I have to say that this is one of the best platformers that I have ever played. I haven't seen any bugs or glitches.
The controls are easy to master and it can be both challenging for an adult or simple enough for kids to play through. Definitely buy it if you have kids or enjoy platform games.
This is platforming perfection presented in a generous package. The game itself is fantastic, the additional unlockable revamped levels from Origins are a treat, but what really takes this one to the next level for me are the challenges, especially the daily ones. Assuming you have your Wii U hooked up to the internet, the lifespan of Legends is potentially infinite thanks to these challenges. I've found myself losing entire evenings to individual challenges and even then I struggle to get high up on the online leaderboards.
Innovative, eclectic, witty, gorgeous, huge and fun, fun, fun from start to finish. Legends is pure joy for all ages, alone, together or in competition. It's not often that Nintendo gets beaten at its own game but this is as good as it gets on Wii U at the moment. That may be the case for some considerable time because to beat it is to beat perfection.
I'm so happy I did as its a great game especially with two of you playing you have to talk and communicate a lot to help each other and I can't imagine playing it on anything but the wii u having the second screen and touch controls.
So many levels and u lockables along with collectiables ect well worth it's money especially given its low price currently.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Since I received the game for my son.. Been his favourite game.. And again good servicePublished 9 days ago by Niki Mathews
Just what my son wonted in spend a bit of time on the game so good game all in allPublished 15 days ago by tia oaten
This videogame was for my son. He loves Raymsn among others. He loved this videogam, than Im satisfied ☺Published 27 days ago by Hans
A great game that will keep you occupied for hours. I have really enjoyed playing this game its so easy just to pick up and put down whenever you want to.Published 4 months ago by Calioril