- Also check our best rated Ps3 Game reviews
Driver San Francisco (PS3)
- THE TRUE CAR CHASE EXPERIENCE: Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of DRIVER: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 100 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever seen
- A RELENTLESS MANHUNT: Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner's relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to a point of no return
- SHIFT: As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realises he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: SHIFT. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom
- Shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies and even take control of your opponents' car to force their demise
- A CAR CHASE PLAYGROUND: Drive on more than 200km of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege
- MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM: Experience 9 different, frantic and addictive on-line modes, where the SHIFT feature allows players to be anywhere at any time. Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes
- ...AND MORE: Record your best stunts and chases with the Director replay mode to edit and share your movies. Test your driving skills with 20 challenging races and 80 "dares" spread all across the city. Listen to over 60 music tracks with songs from famous artists, not to mention the original memorable DRIVER theme
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard Edition
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Driver San Francisco (PS3)
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the DRIVER.
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original title, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Great soundtrack (though I do wish you could put your own tracks in). Unique plot that keeps what would potentially make a quickly becoming-stale-game fresh. And licensed cars! Its does get frustratingly difficult on occasions and Im only about 3/4 of the way through the story but there is a ton of stuff to keep you occupied if you get stuck. One awesome feature is the movie challenges. Collect icons from around the city to unlock the chance to live classic car chase movie scenes from films like Blues Brothers and of course Bullit.
Its also pretty surprising, you'll find cars and features you'd never have expected. Like off road racing a Lancia Stratos or jumping into a DeLoren then gunning it to 88 (yup, see what happens... ;) )
Great game and well worth picking up.
Think: The cars from Gran Turismo, graphics from Dirt and the open world of Test Drive.
If you played the original Driver for hours on the ps1, buy this game!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a great game for all ages but not for people that would start swearing so yeah I would put the pg rating 12 but for people that just thought it would be like GTA think again... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
My son played this for a while but seemed to get bored with it quite soonPublished 16 months ago by Paul M.
I still enjoy this game, a great arcade racer with humour.
No longer played on ps3, now stored on my PC Steam library, so worth a buy if you can get it cheaply.