- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- BBFC Rating:
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 UK delivery
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
|Price:||£15.97 FREE UK delivery.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Nintendo Wii
The world’s #1 dance game brand is back with Just Dance 4! The latest edition of the record-breaking franchise takes the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new hits, the coolest dances and brand new features.
Just Dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and chart topping hits like “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, and “Moves Like Jagger“ by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as Barry White and The B-52’s to get the whole family up and moving.
Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative features like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and even more fun, alternative dances. Everything you know and love about Just Dance just got even better with Just Dance 4—hot new tracks, fun dances, and more.
With Just Dance 4, the party never ends! Have a blast dancing, laughing, and breaking into a sweat with friends and family all night long.
- Top Of The Charts: Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current chart-toppers to legendary favourites to classic dance party tracks! With Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”, “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera, “So What” by P!nk or “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything” by Barry White, everyone is sure to find the song they want to dance to. Want more tracks? Download from an expanding catalogue of new songs from the in-game store.
- Just Dance-Off! Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new Battle mode! Go head to head dancing to unique choreographies and music so you can be crowned the dance battle champion!
- Bring Your Crew: With songs that feature 4 player dance routines, it’s your time to shine! Each player can get their own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalised programs, and an actual calorie counter. Stay fit, and have fun playing Just Dance!
- Alternative Choreographies: Unlock alternative choreographies for your favourite tracks including ultra-challenging and outlandish routines.
- Dance Quests: Find and win up to 6 challenges per song and unlock more rewards.
- Dancer Card: Create and personalise your own dancer card to check out all your awesome dance stats (e.g., favourite tracks, best scores, and challenges).
- Just Can’t Get Enough: Just Dance 4 still has everyone’s favourite modes like Duet Mode and Dance Mash-up Mode with 45+ mash-up choreographies, and more!
|Artist Name||Song Name|
|2 Unlimited||Tribal Dance|
|A.K.A||Hot For Me|
|Alexandra Stan||Mr. Saxobeat|
|Anja||Crazy Little Thing|
|Army Of Lovers||Crucified|
|Barry White||You're The First, The Last, My Everything|
|Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes||(I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life|
|Blu Cantrell||Hit' Em Up Style (Oops!)|
|Boys Town Gang||Can't Take My Eyes Off You|
|Bunny Beatz||Make The Party (Don't Stop)|
|Carly Rae Jepsen||Call Me Maybe|
|Dancing Bros.||Everybody Needs Somebody To Love|
|Elvis Presley||Jailhouse Rock|
|Europe||The Final Countdown|
|Flo Rida||Good Feeling|
|Halloween Thrills||Time Warp|
|Hit The Electro Beat||We No Speak Americano|
|Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull||On The Floor|
|Justin Bieber featuring Nicki Minaj||Beauty and a Beat|
|Kat DeLuna featuring Busta Rhymes||Run The Show|
|Las Ketchup||Asereje (The Ketchup Song)|
|Marina and The Diamonds||Oh No!|
|Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera||Moves Like Jagger|
|Nicki Minaj||Super Bass|
|One Direction||What Makes You Beautiful|
|Panjabi MC||Beware Of The Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)|
|Rick Astley||Never Gonna Give You Up|
|Ricky Martin||Livin' La Vida Loca|
|Sammy||Some Catchin' Up To Do|
|Selena Gomez and the Scene||Love You Like A Love Song|
|Sergio Mendes featuring The Black Eyed Peas||Mas Que Nada|
|Skrillex||Rock N' Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)|
|Stefanie Heinzmann||Diggin' In The Dirt|
|The B-52's||Rock Lobster|
|The Blackout Allstars||I Like It|
|The Girly Team||Oops!... I Dit It Again|
|They Might Be Giants||Istanbul|
|Will Smith||Wild Wild West|
Top Customer Reviews
I gave this game four stars out of five as I tend to be quite biased about this series (haha) and I am trying to give a helpful, open minded review. The graphics are excellent, even when played through an old banger of a TV like my own,and the dance coaches are sharply defined against more imaginative backgrounds than the previous games.
Gameplay is as easy as it always was; choose a mode, pick a song, then dance. You can use the ready made screen names so you can get dancing straight away, otherwise you can choose to create a new DancerCard. This is the first "new" feature of the game and basically it's so you can quickly track your statistics (play time, best songs etc) or in Sweat Mode, to keep track of which classes you have completed and the overall calories you have burned. To create your DancerCard you simply have to enter your name, age and gender. You can then choose an avatar, the first feature I noticed reminiscent of Just Dance 1 (remember that chibi thing and the doughnut?) though until you've played the game a bit and started unlocking rewards there are only about ten to choose from.
Choosing a song to dance to is the same, again the song selection screen slightly similar to Just Dance 1. There's a good selection of music here, most of it very lively, though I expect some people will have their complaints.(See full track list above on main page).Read more ›
I only received it today...but I have already been playing it for 3 hours straight. Just Dance 4 is really addictive and fun and being able to achieve next levels encourages you to play for even longer.
I got 'Just Dance the Best of' and really liked playing that, so I just had to get this.
This game is even better, good music and dance moves. A bit more difficult to learn than the other games, but that makes it better!
Over 40 songs and you can buy even more with your wii points if you like.
The just sweat part teaches you dance moves and work outs - you can choose which types of dancing you like most and learn the moves/ work outs.
I'd recommend this game to anybody who loves dancing!
It is 43 songs, not 50 and has no "PSY Gangnam Style" on it.
The song selection on Just Dance 4 is probably not as varied as previous games, as there is a lot of chart music on this one, although it still includes some sillier routines, such as Time Warp, Never Gonna Give You Up, Istanbul and Rock Lobster which we especially enjoy. I've Had The Time Of My Life from Dirty Dancing is a really good routine, as it borrows some moves from the film, as well as mixing them with new ones. Overall, the dances are much more energetic and a little more difficult because they are not as repetitive as before, but you feel like you're getting a better workout with this one.
You can select a little avatar for your user profile and track your process a lot more accurately on this game with the Just Sweat mode. The graphics are stunning, and the videos/backgrounds are beautiful.
I'm really happy with Just Dance 4, and would recommend it to anyone else who's enjoyed the previous Just Dance games.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everything was brand new and was inexpensive. Very quick delivery. Will buy againfrom this sellerPublished 2 months ago by Ana Caracol
Great fun for all the family including my 3 year old daughter, good form of exercise too!Published 3 months ago by K T Poulter