U.S. International Monetary Policy: Markets, Power, and Ideas as Sources of Change (Princeton Legacy Library) Paperback – 14 Jul 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John S. Odell is Professor of International Relations at the University of Southern California. He was editor of International Organization, 1992 6.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Foreign Exchange
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > International Finance
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics