The U.K. Economy: A Manual of Applied Economics Paperback – 13 Oct 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review from previous edition The only book on the UK Economy which obtains an optimum between size and comprehensiveness (Dr Humayon Dar, Loughborough University)
Remains a very good applied, topics-based book (Dr David Young, University of Manchester)
About the Author
Malcolm Sawyer is Professor of Economics at Leeds University Business School
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Systems
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Microeconomics