TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 March 2014
Delivered quickly and efficiently. These are part of our kit now for a dance event next week. A few years ago some people managed to sneak in past the door stewards and not pay - costing us £45 less in income! One of the girls on the door was so upset they may as well have robbed her personally! Now we use wrist bands so that we see at a glance who has checked their tickets in as they come into the event. This is the first time we have tried Tyvek but I'm pleased with the look of them and how they work. Not a lot of money to pay to make sure we get all our income at a time when it is hard to make ends meet at these voluntary events. A YEAR ON and I bought these in purple and had them printed for a 10 year event! Dispatched the same day as I ordered them - can't wish for better. The other plus point is that you don't have to buy hundreds of them - I only needed 130 so it was a 150 purchase which cost under £10. Value in my book.
on 12 August 2015
I originally purchased these for a school trip - they are perfect, brightly coloured, easy to use, strong and tamper proof and I was so impressed that I now have some for my own use too. Write a mobile phone number on them and attach to kids when you take them to the beach, the zoo or anywhere else that they may wander off. They make great luggage labels also
on 17 March 2017
I'm a Guide leader and bought these for trips - I write my mobile number on them and give each girl one for her wrist and one to go on her bag in case either the girl or the bag gets lost! They're ideal for this purpose - strong and waterproof. Easy to write on with a normal biro and easily visible due to the bright colour. Arrived quickly. Highly recommended.
on 24 June 2017
Bought these for when we go to Spain but will use them when we go to busy places like theme parks locally too. They arrived fast and are good quality. Just what you want really.
on 20 June 2016
Jist setting up my first event friends gathering and this did the trick and it was fun to use so I hope it takes a shine on the people I meet up with thanks and great product I would definitely recommend
on 20 May 2014
I am a Brownie Leader - and these wristbands are exactly what i needed.
Bright, correct size and fit for purpose
thanks
on 22 November 2012
I bought these for when me and the kids go out for the day. These were so cheap considering the heartache they can save. I keep some in my car for when we go out and I put my mobile number on them before placing them on my kids wrists. If they wander off and get lost I can be contacted as soon as possible. I have also given some to friends for their children.
Excellent product!
on 16 January 2016
not very good on a childs wirst as we had to fold it round a few time but perfect for a teen or an adult
Used them for emergency phone contact details on taking out a group of teenagers
on 20 June 2017
These were great for our boating rally. The colour. Was great stood out
on 16 February 2011
These are the Tyvek (un-rippable paper)that you've prob seen/worn at gigs, carnivals etc.
They are just what I needed for my event. They are sold by ClubKing and are cheaper on Amazon than on ClubKing's own website!!? And the best thing...I chose standard delivery when ordering at around 3pm on a Monday and they arrived in the post by DHL on the Tuesday, next day! Fantastic. NOT disappointed at all. Recommended.