Customer reviews

on 21 July 2017
VEry sweet and cute :)
VINE VOICEon 30 December 2011
Bought this for myself as I have long been a Beanie Baby fan and a Hello Kitty fan. The cupcake addition seems to be well made but wouldn't recommend this for a very young child because they could try and pull it off. I really liked it though, and thought it was good value for money.
on 17 September 2011
I purchased this as a birthday gift for a friend, she loves hello kitty and cupcakes so this was perfect.
on 6 January 2013
Bought for my girlfriends families foster child as a little christmas present. While the toy is quite small the little girl was starstruck, making it a very worthwhile gift. Hard to comment on the durability but as for fun the little girl loves it, maybe a little too much as she was pretending to feed it paint through a spoon!
on 17 February 2014
I wasn't too impressed when my granddaughter expressed a desire to own a Hello Kitty soft toy! However for the price I paid the amount of pleasure derived from the toy made it a worthwhile purchase.
on 24 April 2014
It had a lot of dirty marks on it, that were very noticeable, so I had to send it back. This was bought for a friend for Christmas, but in the end they had no present from me.
on 14 February 2012
i bought this for my best friend who is going to make a cupcake wedding cake for her son, i have got this ready as a special gift for her
on 8 December 2014
Adorable hello kitty! Love the fact she has the gay flag colors on her! Fast delivery and a fab addtion to my ever growing collection :D
on 24 November 2013
Cute adorable stocking filler for the little child who loves Hello Kitty! Brightly coloured and easy to wash for cleaning.
on 29 December 2012
Bought as part of a xmas stocking for my step grand daughter, she loved it, but didn't know what a cupcake was.