on 25 May 2014
I was impressed with the quality and size of doll my dora fan loves it, well made, genuine article, recommended for all young dora fans
on 10 June 2014
Dora fan, great buy! My 2 year old loves it. Well made, has been played with extensively and still looks good. Would recommend.
on 17 July 2014
I haven't seen Dora myself because it was delivered directly to my granddaughter in Devon, but apparently she loves it !!
on 30 July 2013
Bought Dora the Explorer for my Granddaughter and she absolutely loves it. The doll is really soft no hard bits well done
on 4 July 2013
I purchased this for a little girl we know & she loved it. Purchase was easy had no problems at all
on 11 August 2013
once again this was a birthday gift. i would only recommend this item if the chid was a dora fan.
on 8 September 2014
Very good arrived on time
on 7 July 2014
Great gift.
on 20 April 2011
I bought this for my niece, she is into dora stuff. Nice little doll, perfect for small children, good soft toy.
on 24 October 2014
perfect xms present for my 2 and half year niece.