Two-Stroke Engine Repair and Maintenance Paperback – 1 Oct 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Dempsey is a Master Mechanic, and former editor of World Oil magazine. He is the author of more than 20 technical books, including Small Engine Repair, How to Repair Briggs & Stratton Engines, and Troubleshooting and Repairing Diesel Engines.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Therefore a book like this is very useful.
The best aspects for me are that it is very general, it explains HOW the parts work, so one is prepared for whatever actual item needs repair. To try to offer a specific-to-model "Haynes" style book would be a lost cause for small cheap 2-strokes. There are hundreds of model types on the market. Even a specific item eg Manufacturer ABC chainsaw model XY123 will be found with various carbs, ignition components etc.
Other good points are the excellent writing style and a sensible & appropriate level of detail.
However it is clear that the American author never expected the book to be read outside the USA, but this matters little.
A fantastic read, I can't put it down!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering