Two Powers in Heaven: Early Rabbinic Reports about Christianity and Gnosticism Paperback – 1 Aug 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alan Segal is Professor of Religion at Barnard College, Columbia University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > History > Religious History > Judaism
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Hermeneutics
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Theology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History